03-12-2016, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: ReK
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: about 30 minutes ago

How did you purchase: Paypal You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $15 and $30

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: NOTHING

Other comments:
THIS GUY WENT ON MY ACCOUNT FOR THE ZMB 1000 AND HAVE DONE IT, I WENT AFK FOR 20 MINUTES AND THEN THIS GUY CHANGED MY PSN EMAIL, PASSWORD AND SAME WITH MY UBISOFT ACCOUNT.
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM SONY TELLING ME THE PASS AND EMAIL GOT CHANGED, NOW I CANT DO ANYTHING CAUSE IF THIS GUY !
You must login or register to view this content.
(email notficiation about the email change)

EDIT: You must login or register to view this content. YOU CAN SEE THAT SHIPPING HOUR IS 10MN AFTER MY EMAIL CHANGE
Last edited by lobotmizeur ; 03-12-2016 at 09:09 PM.
03-12-2016, 11:48 PM #11
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
Originally posted by lobotmizeur View Post
waiting the support to be open , that's an easy way for you isn't it ? yelling it's not your problem, of course it is, my pass and mail didn't get changed with magic
Maybe after checking my games library, you told youself that it could be a good deal to keep the account 2 days more with this lot of games such as BF4, BFH, rainbox six siege, and many other with DLCs and season passes.
The hacker can't use any of my biling things, since I made an opposition to my card (= I totally disabled it and I'll have to ask a new one since it is now fully useless).

Also this is a easy escape, your words against mines, admin would just give them to you since I don't have 75648 rep. on NGU.
WIll you try to abuse of it in the future and you told youself that it could be the perfect moment with me since I contacted you directly on skype and not on NGU and u couldn't verify my rep ?

Yeah bro omg I get to play your games for 2 days!!!! Let me use up my bandwidth by downloading 100GB of games that will probably take an entire day to download!!!! You got me!!!!!!! If you haven't seen my thread, I have the most amount of accounts done and positive feedback, must be the result of "abusing" people. Stop posting irrelevant and non factual things.
03-12-2016, 11:58 PM #12
Ah finally using the rep. thing for defending youself .
since you just have to download them for play with them, you don't need my account.
What about getting serious ? you are just fooling arround with you mid-age reasons such as "why the hacker didn't blabla" or "why didn't you deleted your card" blablabla.
So, the big TLDR is : OR you are the one abusing me and my account, OR the service is done by one of your friend, which is still your fault.
I didn't changed my email for wasting my time a saturday night after a 10 hours work day, I have other things to do than this, and I guess you too.
So, earn some maturity at least for a night, and give me back my datas, that's all I want, i'm not here to bother you.
03-13-2016, 12:01 AM #13
Originally posted by ReK View Post
I don't know what you want me to do here. I'm telling you I didn't do it and I didn't. You can continue this thread for all I care but that doesn't solve any problems. Its literally your word against mine, there is nothing any of us can do that will prove either of us are wrong so the only thing here left to do is to recover your account whenever you can. I really don't understand why you think I would have any motive for doing this to you. Like I said, our transaction went well. There is absolutely no reason for me to do all this to you. If I did want to fuck with your account, it wouldn't be directly 20 mins after I just did a service. That's honestly absurd. And why did the 'hacker' stop now? Why isn't this hacker of yours buying more things since you haven't removed your credit card? You're saying the only thing I can do for you is to give you an explanation and your account info. I simply can't do that for you since I am not the one who did this. Just recover your account whenever support is open.

Can a mod/admin please post? It's just his word against mine right now. i don't know what this user wants me to do for him since I really don't have anything to do with his situation.

I haven't brought up my reputation so I don't see how that is relevant.

waiting the support to be open , that's an easy way for you isn't it ? yelling it's not your problem, of course it is, my pass and mail didn't get changed with magic
Maybe after checking my games library, you told youself that it could be a good deal to keep the account 2 days more with this lot of games such as BF4, BFH, rainbox six siege, and many other with DLCs and season passes.
The hacker can't use any of my biling things, since I made an opposition to my card (= I totally disabled it and I'll have to ask a new one since it is now fully useless).

Also this is a easy escape, your words against mines, admin would just give them to you since I don't have 75648 rep. on NGU.
WIll you try to abuse of it in the future and you told youself that it could be the perfect moment with me since I contacted you directly on skype and not on NGU and u couldn't verify my rep ?

lobotmizeur, as ReK says, correlation doesn't equal causation. As much as I hate seeing your account possibly "hacked" or stolen, ReK is innocent until proven guilty. Right now, I can't really see how it is even possible for ReK to take $1700 from your PayPal. I mean, Sony does not show or provide full details of your card even when you're logged in. Not only that, from previously providing services that involves similar businesses, I know for a fact that Playstation Network requires you to re-enter your card details in order to use it. Furthermore, due to the Data Protection Act they are legally not allowed to show your details fully as far as I'm concerned, whether it's you accessing the account or not. But let's say he somehow managed to use your card, which would only be possible on your account. What is he going to do with that $1700 on your account? How can someone possibly spend that much thinking that they would get away with it? The motif just doesn't add up right.

To be honest, if it's such a big deal then you're better off contacting PayPal and Sony, not coming here. We're not legally obliged to help you, and nor can we actually physically do something about it. I'm also very concerned and confused as to why $1700 would cause you to come here instead of the police or somewhere of higher order to resolve an issue that involves so much cash. It baffles me.

So, maybe you can elaborate on why, how and prove that he's done this? And if you can't and you still truly believe he is the one that did this, then please I STRONGLY advise you to go speak to your local authorities as this could potentially raise a major concern.
Last edited by Insight ; 03-13-2016 at 12:04 AM.
03-13-2016, 12:03 AM #14
ReK
Ah finally using the rep. thing for defending youself .
since you just have to download them for play with them, you don't need my account.
What about getting serious ? you are just fooling arround with you mid-age reasons such as "why the hacker didn't blabla" or "why didn't you deleted your card" blablabla.
So, the big TLDR is : OR you are the one abusing me and my account, OR the service is done by one of your friend, which is still your fault.
I didn't changed my email for wasting my time a saturday night after a 10 hours work day, I have other things to do than this, and I guess you too.
So, earn some maturity at least for a night, and give me back my datas, that's all I want, i'm not here to bother you.

You brought it up so many times I had to use it lol. I do the service myself, so no theres no friend factor in here. And thats not how games work btw, you need to have the account activated as primary to play them. And for the last time, I didn't do it.
03-13-2016, 12:23 AM #15
I don't k know anything about this $1700 thing, a paypal message popped with this and I had to accept or cancel the payment, so I canceled it of course, no $1700 were bullying in this operation.
and to be honest, like you said, I don't know WHY $45 were used on my account, and I don't know what for since I can't see why.
But actually, what should I say more ? my email and pass got changed right after I gave him the account, just forget this $1700 that I don't know where are they coming from since I canceled it.
can't prove anything more than the 57 screens I gave
03-13-2016, 12:29 AM #16
ReK
I don't k know anything about this $1700 thing, a paypal message popped with this and I had to accept or cancel the payment, so I canceled it of course, no $1700 were bullying in this operation.
and to be honest, like you said, I don't know WHY $45 were used on my account, and I don't know what for since I can't see why.
But actually, what should I say more ? my email and pass got changed right after I gave him the account, just forget this $1700 that I don't know where are they coming from since I canceled it.
can't prove anything more than the 57 screens I gave

The date on that $1700 was from June last year
03-13-2016, 12:33 AM #17
Finally succeed to put it in english.
IDK what it refers to, and I honestly don't care, just talked about it cause I had to refuse this thing.

The subject is the account, not those $1700 you shouldn't care about.

And sir moderator, if you say that you have to re-enter your credit cards credentials to buy something with it, then I learned something, I delete the card-use accusation, even if I still have desactivated it for nothing at all.

Still my account got stolen after you used it, it should be me to put arguments in there, I gave many screens to prove it as I know, maybe should I give you the hours on paypal ? tell me what sort of proof do you want and I'll give you, can't argument more since I have nothing more to prove in this case, but if youn are using the "rep" argument to outscale me, so for sure i'm fu... from A to Z.
Last edited by lobotmizeur ; 03-13-2016 at 12:46 AM.
03-13-2016, 12:51 AM #18
Originally posted by ReK View Post
The date on that $1700 was from June last year

Finally succeed to put it in english.
IDK what it refers to, and I honestly don't care, just talked about it cause I had to refuse this thing.

The subject is the account, not those $1700 you shouldn't care about.

I'm not sure why you brought it up then, but okay.
Even so, still doesn't explain how $45 left your PayPal. I'm 99% sure you are asked to re-enter your card details in order to use the PlayStation Store after signing into a new system.
If I'm honest, as said before there's nothing that proves him guilty.
The best you can do is contact Sony who will be able to retrieve your account once you have provided sufficient details of the account. If he was truly using your account for downloading content then this will deny him access once your account has been recovered. That should clear everything up.
03-13-2016, 12:56 AM #19
I contacted the support, but they won't trust me so the form theyll give me will take so much time to confirm, and it would be worse with phone.
And 'm not frustrated about the money fact, but the account itself.
i'll deal with the money, that's not a problem, but, I'm wondering about the account.
imagine if hate messages are sent, or in-game content deleted, i'm 100% sure nor sony nor the dev. will give me back what I lost.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo