03-13-2016, 07:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:
Zirconiumirish

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):
You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
All screenshots included here, some sensitive info is blacked out, if the enforcement team requires any of the blacked out info please ask me in PM.

When did this happen:
First contact Feb 24th.
Sent payment on March 7th.
Most recent response from him: March 10th. (Thursday)

How did you purchase:
Paid PayPal $12.
Proof of payment sent also at You must login or register to view this content. scroll all the way to bottom to see it.

I bought a gameshare from this guy, and he gave me a Russian Xbox Live account, which he then admitted he was not aware that it was Russian region.

Even if enforcement team is unable to get my money back from this guy (although it would be nice, I don't really see that coming, since I sent money by Family/Friends as requested by the seller which completely voids PayPal buyer protection) enforcement team should still infract this guy for selling cracked accounts. (Not only should cracked accounts be in the Elite section only, they should only be given away, and not sold for money)
Last edited by SiggiJG ; 03-13-2016 at 07:43 PM.
03-13-2016, 07:57 PM #2
Originally posted by SiggiJG View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:
Zirconiumirish

All screenshots included here, some sensitive info is blacked out, if the enforcement team requires any of the blacked out info please ask me in PM.

When did this happen:
First contact Feb 24th.

How did you purchase:
Paid PayPal $12.
Proof of payment sent also at You must login or register to view this content. scroll all the way to bottom to see it.

I bought a gameshare from this guy, and he gave me a Russian Xbox Live account, which he then admitted he was not aware that it was Russian region.

Even if enforcement team is unable to get my money back from this guy (although it would be nice, I don't really see that coming, since I sent money by Family/Friends as requested by the seller which completely voids PayPal buyer protection) enforcement team should still infract this guy for selling cracked accounts. (Not only should cracked accounts be in the Elite section only, they should only be given away, and not sold for money)

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
03-13-2016, 10:16 PM #3
Zirconiumirish
Do a barrel roll!
Hi ive got problem o connection recently i wasnt able to respond to him ill send it money back soon for 12$
03-13-2016, 10:22 PM #4
Zirconiumirish
Do a barrel roll!
Money sent just now
03-13-2016, 10:35 PM #5
Originally posted by Zirconiumirish View Post
Money sent just now

Accused Scammer's Username:
Zirconiumirish

When did this happen:
First contact Feb 24th.

How did you purchase:
Paid PayPal $12.

Waiting for SiggiJG's confirmation. In the mean time, could you provide some evidence? Thank you.
03-14-2016, 08:38 AM #6
Zirconiumirish
Do a barrel roll!
03-14-2016, 08:05 PM #7
I've received the money, thanks. I still believe enforcement team should stop this guy from selling cracked accounts, or change the rules to allow sales of cracked accounts. You can't allow something that's against the rules.
03-15-2016, 05:15 PM #8
I've received the money, thanks. I still believe enforcement team should stop this guy from selling cracked accounts, or change the rules to allow sales of cracked accounts. You can't allow something that's against the rules.

Unfortunately we have no sufficient evidence that the accounts are cracked as far as I'm concerned. I know many people buy and resell games for cheap as they buy them from different regions which is what seems to be happening here. Let me know if you gather evidence that it's cracked and want to escalate this. I'll be more than happy to look into it.

Since you have received your refund, I will now close this dispute.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo