03-29-2016, 11:51 PM #1
Kojdysek
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: DestinyBoostz
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you [Buy/Sell/Trade]: Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
The following link contains screenshots of our entire conversation (both on NGU and over KIK): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: March 29 2016

How did you purchase {Paypal/PSN ETC]:
The payment was made over PayPal. Proof Of Payment: You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $150.00

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes. I attempted to contact the guy many times and never got any reply at all.
If yes, What did they say?: I never received any reply.

Other comments:
Yesterday, I was scrolling through Auctions section, looking for a Jailbroken PS3 console. I commented on several posts in the section, trying to find a good deal. I was soon contacted by DestinyBoostz on NGU, offering really good deal of $150 for his JB PS3 as well as giving me his KIK information.

At first I wasn't sure about his offer, however I saw his old post where he sold one console already and he was claimed legit. I'm also aware that he's providing Destiny Services, and his amount of Posts and the fact that he's long-time member with a history here on forums led me to believe that nothing could possibly go wrong. He assured me that he would go to his shipping company after the payment is complete. I sent him the payment and my shipping address (All photos are provided). I sent him the payment as FAMILY AND FRIENDS (obviously because he wasn't accepting Goods & Services payment just like almost everyone else on NGU).

After the payment, he stopped replying to me. I started to get worried but then assumed that maybe he's just busy. I messaged him during literally the WHOLE DAY, hoping for reply. So after that, I assumed maybe he's using his new KIK now (perlnet) so I messaged him there. The first message I sent him, he did read it. But avoided me and didn't reply. Thus, I kept messaging him 6-7 more times. Yet, he isn't replying and now he's not even opening my messages (Yes, he's using the KIK because the 'Awesome face - Delivered' was shown as grey first, and then it turned Black after a while meaning yes he's using the messenger.) It's been more than a whole day and he isn't replying. All I would like is a refund of my money and that's all. I told him I'll post it all on NGU. Yet, he still seems to be ignoring my messages. For this reason, I would like the deal to be called off and a full refund of my money if possible.

One thing I would like to say before ending this post is that I understand that people can get busy in real life and don't have time to sort out things like this sometimes. However, the person here didn't even message me or anything throughout the entire day, easily leading me to believe that this all could be a potential scam. I refuse to believe that he couldn't stop for two minutes and message me that he's busy today and what's going to happen with the deal, especially since I've paid already and it's clear enough that he was actively using the KIK account and he was online earlier today on NGU.

Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this. I can show more proof if required as well. If you have any way I could get my money back or refunded, I would be really glad if you could help me. Thank you once again.
Last edited by Kojdysek ; 03-29-2016 at 11:57 PM.
03-31-2016, 12:52 PM #11
But I'm still here
03-31-2016, 03:03 PM #12
Originally posted by Kojdysek View Post
Oh wow, you got my IP. I'm so scared, please don't hack me, you big Anonymous boy, I'll pay more!!

Okay now let's be real, you didn't send PS3 cuz you don't even have it. Web stresser certainly isn't a website for pictures, the fuck do you think you are? Some Anonymous type of shit, trying to boot people by sending them links with IP booters? Sad that it didn't work, isn't it?

You can rip this website apart? LMFAO all you can rip apart is your asshole as it must be getting pretty jealous of the shit coming out of your mouth.

Jesus, kid.

I know that I said I wouldn't reply anymore, but I got carried a bit seeing what kind of BS is he able to produce. My apologies. This truly is my last reply to this unless I'm required to say anything more.

User banned, dispute closed. PM me if you require any assistance.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo