04-03-2016, 07:35 AM #1
zAurraa
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Driftor
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Had to clear inbox so cant get this proof

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Around October 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Amazon
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $20 Gift Card

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing just ignored all my messages and he has blocked me on every one of my skypes

Other comments:
I will admit I did spam and I understand he could've got real pissed off at me for that but I was furious.
04-08-2016, 12:49 AM #11
zAurraa
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Okay, if that's the case then zAurraa should be able to access the tool from there then.

no that was the xbox 360 version i purchased the ps3 version.
04-08-2016, 06:32 AM #12
Driftor
Do a barrel roll!
PS3 version is up here for free, this guy has no proof which means no case, now you do what you want but obviously the dude doesn't know what he's saying.
04-08-2016, 09:57 AM #13
zAurraa
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Driftor View Post
PS3 version is up here for free, this guy has no proof which means no case, now you do what you want but obviously the dude doesn't know what he's saying.

ill get evidence of me saying "this is the 360 version" then yo said "it works for both"
04-08-2016, 02:40 PM #14
Originally posted by zAurraa View Post
ill get evidence of me saying "this is the 360 version" then yo said "it works for both"

Well the PS3 version is right there for free, so I don't see an issue.
04-09-2016, 05:37 AM #15
zAurraa
Can’t trickshot me!
Well the PS3 version is right there for free, so I don't see an issue.

he said i can buy a version for ps3 that has a supply drop editor and armory editor the free one doesnt have htat
04-09-2016, 03:31 PM #16
he said i can buy a version for ps3 that has a supply drop editor and armory editor the free one doesnt have htat

Any proof of this?
04-11-2016, 02:31 PM #17

Need a response, Driftor and zAurraa. Any proof of him claiming that the purchased version has the features mentioned?
04-11-2016, 04:24 PM #18
Driftor
Do a barrel roll!
Need a response, Driftor and zAurraa. Any proof of him claiming that the purchased version has the features mentioned?

he has no prove which is what i been saying . he has no case
04-11-2016, 05:16 PM #19
he has no prove which is what i been saying . he has no case

He will have 48 hours to provide the proof of you mentioning this upon purchase, otherwise I'll close this dispute.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo