04-03-2016, 07:35 AM #1
zAurraa
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Driftor
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Had to clear inbox so cant get this proof

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Around October 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Amazon
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $20 Gift Card

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing just ignored all my messages and he has blocked me on every one of my skypes

Other comments:
I will admit I did spam and I understand he could've got real pissed off at me for that but I was furious.
04-03-2016, 01:43 PM #2
Originally posted by zAurraa View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Driftor
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Had to clear inbox so cant get this proof

If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing just ignored all my messages and he has blocked me on every one of my skypes

Other comments:
I will admit I did spam and I understand he could've got real pissed off at me for that but I was furious.

I'm quite confused how you managed to come about of this deal within NGU. There's no sign of him requesting sales, and he isn't even Elite. Are you sure this began on here?
Either way, user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
04-03-2016, 09:52 PM #3
zAurraa
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I'm quite confused how you managed to come about of this deal within NGU. There's no sign of him requesting sales, and he isn't even Elite. Are you sure this began on here?
Either way, user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

No it did not. I contacted him on Skype about donations and then he told me about a private tool. I got really interested so I bought it and got scammed.
04-03-2016, 11:00 PM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Accused Scammer's Username: Driftor

Other comments:

Removed the 1st screenshot as passwords were visible in the picture of the chat.
04-03-2016, 11:20 PM #5
zAurraa
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Removed the 1st screenshot as passwords were visible in the picture of the chat.

oh ok sorry
04-04-2016, 03:37 PM #6
Still waiting on the accused's response.
04-06-2016, 05:29 PM #7
Driftor
Do a barrel roll!
happened last october, verified user on my tool, he annoyed the shit out of me because he didn't know how to use a simple tool so i banned him from it. deal happened on se7 en sins not NGU so its irrelevant. left the modding scene months ago so i do not care about deals that happen in the past. user actually disputed on paypal not to long ago and lost so there you go. ban me if you want, the user filing report is just an idiot lol bye Enzo

Edit: user has no inbox screenshots ? why because it happened on other site lol
also its dumb to block the site name se7 en sins when it can be used to resolve problems like this without it being **** just annoying to have to put spaces
04-06-2016, 06:09 PM #8
Originally posted by Driftor View Post
happened last october, verified user on my tool, he annoyed the shit out of me because he didn't know how to use a simple tool so i banned him from it. deal happened on se7 en sins not NGU so its irrelevant. left the modding scene months ago so i do not care about deals that happen in the past. user actually disputed on paypal not to long ago and lost so there you go. ban me if you want, the user filing report is just an idiot lol bye Enzo

Edit: user has no inbox screenshots ? why because it happened on other site lol
also its dumb to block the site name se7 en sins when it can be used to resolve problems like this without it being **** just annoying to have to put spaces

Does the tool still exist? All I ask of you is to unban him and then the issue will be resolved.
04-07-2016, 02:41 PM #9
Driftor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Does the tool still exist? All I ask of you is to unban him and then the issue will be resolved.

I released the tool for free on se7 en sins a months ago when i quit, its open source now and authorization was removed so anyone can use it.
04-07-2016, 02:43 PM #10
Originally posted by Driftor View Post
I released the tool for free on se7 en sins a months ago when i quit, its open source now and authorization was removed so anyone can use it.

oh ok sorry

Okay, if that's the case then zAurraa should be able to access the tool from there then.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo