04-04-2016, 08:39 AM #1
Goldberg
Usertitle
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Clark Kent
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: March 20th

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $60

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Screenshots provided above and doesn't reply anymore

Other comments: Hi, well i saw this guy offering amazon cards for cheap on this thread You must login or register to view this content.
for some reason its now gone after i warned the OP about this guy maybe you can still see it.
So i contacted him via KIK for faster response and faster chat and we agrred to do the deal here on NGU as shown above, he agrred to sell the cards at the rate of 60% for 2 cards 1 $100 and $150 so i asked him to buy the $100 first so i sent him $60 for goods then he refunded the money because it was pending, so he asked if i could send it as friends and family so i sent it but he said that he hasn't received the money yet it has been 2 weeks so i called paypal twice they told me that he got the money and was already spent.
I recorded the second call and sent it to him as seen in the screenshot above he said he would call and i wanted him to record and hear for myself that he hasnt received it which i refuse to believe since its almost instantly most of the time.

If you want to hear the recording i can send it to you if necesary thanks.
04-10-2016, 01:28 AM #20
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I just needed an update, I was worried you weren't going to respond. Awaiting OPs response.

Sorry about that i can't responded instantly. I got work,School,Girlfriend etc so itll be on my free time. Again if I have to pull out $60 from my own pocket for their mistake I will not do it. I will fight with them to refund him they have sent him an email apparently and they sent me a copy of that too i will gladly show it to you privately
04-10-2016, 01:40 AM #21
Goldberg
Usertitle
Originally posted by Clark
Sorry about that i can't responded instantly. I got work,School,Girlfriend etc so itll be on my free time. Again if I have to pull out $60 from my own pocket for their mistake I will not do it. I will fight with them to refund him they have sent him an email apparently and they sent me a copy of that too i will gladly show it to you privately

I just needed an update, I was worried you weren't going to respond. Awaiting OPs response.

Nope, I haven't received that "email" it would be great if you (Clark Kent) showed insight that email privately thanks.
04-10-2016, 01:47 AM #22
Originally posted by Goldberg View Post
Nope, I haven't received that "email" it would be great if you (Clark Kent) showed insight that email privately thanks.

Yes, can you show me please?

Also, slightly off topic but I need you to respond to your other dispute too.
04-10-2016, 04:10 AM #23
Yes, can you show me please?

Also, slightly off topic but I need you to respond to your other dispute too.

Wait what other dispute?
04-10-2016, 03:21 PM #24
Wait what other dispute?

Can you show me the evidence you claimed to have please.
04-10-2016, 05:13 PM #25
Can you show me the evidence you claimed to have please.

Add my kik SergeM_98 i don't want to post publicly and idk how to imbox you a link from my phone!! Will glady show oh and btw apparently it wasn't an email it was a message sent on PayPal so log on on PayPal and you should go to your message center. You should have gotten an email saying that you've got a message etc. Refresh your email.
04-10-2016, 05:14 PM #26
Add my kik SergeM_98 i don't want to post publicly and idk how to imbox you a link from my phone!! Will glady show oh and btw apparently it wasn't an email it was a message sent on PayPal so log on on PayPal and you should go to your message center. You should have gotten an email saying that you've got a message etc. Refresh your email.

Can you send it to my email at [email][email protected][/email] or send it through PM please. Thanks.
04-11-2016, 02:34 PM #27

I need you to send me that evidence please.

Originally posted by Goldberg View Post

Clark Kent says the message was on PayPal, have you received anything there?
04-11-2016, 07:06 PM #28
Goldberg
Usertitle
Indeed, I got a message saying refund update on April 9th but when I click it it it doesn't say anything else not sure if it means anything.

Last edited by Insight ; 04-11-2016 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Removing quote - Quoted wrong person

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo