04-04-2016, 08:39 AM #1
Goldberg
Usertitle
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Clark Kent
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: March 20th

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $60

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Screenshots provided above and doesn't reply anymore

Other comments: Hi, well i saw this guy offering amazon cards for cheap on this thread You must login or register to view this content.
for some reason its now gone after i warned the OP about this guy maybe you can still see it.
So i contacted him via KIK for faster response and faster chat and we agrred to do the deal here on NGU as shown above, he agrred to sell the cards at the rate of 60% for 2 cards 1 $100 and $150 so i asked him to buy the $100 first so i sent him $60 for goods then he refunded the money because it was pending, so he asked if i could send it as friends and family so i sent it but he said that he hasn't received the money yet it has been 2 weeks so i called paypal twice they told me that he got the money and was already spent.
I recorded the second call and sent it to him as seen in the screenshot above he said he would call and i wanted him to record and hear for myself that he hasnt received it which i refuse to believe since its almost instantly most of the time.

If you want to hear the recording i can send it to you if necesary thanks.
04-07-2016, 09:04 PM #11
Goldberg
Usertitle
Originally posted by Clark
Yes sir they told me they have issued a refund for the full amount of $60 US. Waiting to hear from him

Originally posted by Insight View Post
Awaiting Goldberg's response.

I just checked my account there's nothing yet, probably will take longer.
When did you call them?
04-07-2016, 09:40 PM #12
Yes sir they told me they have issued a refund for the full amount of $60 US. Waiting to hear from him

Could you possibly provide some evidence of PayPal saying that they have issued a refund to help back this up?
04-08-2016, 07:13 PM #13
Goldberg
Usertitle
Could you possibly provide some evidence of PayPal saying that they have issued a refund to help back this up?

I think actions needs to be taken against this person since there's another scam report against him, I wanted a member who was about to buy the Amazon cards which probably doesn't exist and wants to scam as many people as possible before he gets banned or something.

I just don't want people to get scammed $60 isn't much to lose as long as he doesn't scam other people and he doesn't have any evidence of calling PayPal I should have gotten an email immediately if they said they would issue the refund and I'm guessing he's trying to make more time as he will probably get 48 hours to reply after you see this, so consider to give him less time to reply. Thanks insight.
04-08-2016, 07:26 PM #14

Originally posted by Goldberg View Post
I think actions needs to be taken against this person since there's another scam report against him, I wanted a member who was about to buy the Amazon cards which probably doesn't exist and wants to scam as many people as possible before he gets banned or something.

I just don't want people to get scammed $60 isn't much to lose as long as he doesn't scam other people and he doesn't have any evidence of calling PayPal I should have gotten an email immediately if they said they would issue the refund and I'm guessing he's trying to make more time as he will probably get 48 hours to reply after you see this, so consider to give him less time to reply. Thanks insight.

Clark Kent has 48 hours to respond maximum. Either that, or you must have your money back by then. Otherwise I'll be issuing a ban.
04-09-2016, 10:09 PM #15
Clark Kent has 48 hours to respond maximum. Either that, or you must have your money back by then. Otherwise I'll be issuing a ban.

If u didn't get refund tell me i can ca them right now
04-09-2016, 10:10 PM #16

It was over phone ill call them again now and ask them to send me email. No need to be banned im not a scammer
04-09-2016, 10:11 PM #17
If u didn't get refund tell me i can ca them right now

And if i dont reply instantly its cuz i have work and stuff can only do this on free time im not trying to buy time........just a heads up
04-09-2016, 10:28 PM #18

Im on phone with paypal again right now will ask them to email me for evidence. Im on hold stm they're looking at "Other Options" earlier thry said itll take 24 hours now it says they're lookin at other options. I dont have $60 in my accounts cuz i never got his money so idk what they're doing now will keep you guys updated.

UPDATE: They have emailed him with information they told me i should get same email if needed will post here. Im not going to pull out $60 from my bank to pay to you since I never got it. I will call them again later since im going out now and try to get another representative to issue the refund. Im not a scammer but if this dispute results my account for getting banned well it was a good time on NGU since 2011 haven't scammed once. Thanks for understanding
Last edited by Clark Kent ; 04-09-2016 at 10:34 PM.
04-09-2016, 11:07 PM #19
Im on phone with paypal again right now will ask them to email me for evidence. Im on hold stm they're looking at "Other Options" earlier thry said itll take 24 hours now it says they're lookin at other options. I dont have $60 in my accounts cuz i never got his money so idk what they're doing now will keep you guys updated.

UPDATE: They have emailed him with information they told me i should get same email if needed will post here. Im not going to pull out $60 from my bank to pay to you since I never got it. I will call them again later since im going out now and try to get another representative to issue the refund. Im not a scammer but if this dispute results my account for getting banned well it was a good time on NGU since 2011 haven't scammed once. Thanks for understanding

Originally posted by Goldberg View Post

I just needed an update, I was worried you weren't going to respond. Awaiting OPs response.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo