04-04-2016, 08:39 AM #1
Goldberg
Usertitle
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Clark Kent
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: March 20th

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $60

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Screenshots provided above and doesn't reply anymore

Other comments: Hi, well i saw this guy offering amazon cards for cheap on this thread You must login or register to view this content.
for some reason its now gone after i warned the OP about this guy maybe you can still see it.
So i contacted him via KIK for faster response and faster chat and we agrred to do the deal here on NGU as shown above, he agrred to sell the cards at the rate of 60% for 2 cards 1 $100 and $150 so i asked him to buy the $100 first so i sent him $60 for goods then he refunded the money because it was pending, so he asked if i could send it as friends and family so i sent it but he said that he hasn't received the money yet it has been 2 weeks so i called paypal twice they told me that he got the money and was already spent.
I recorded the second call and sent it to him as seen in the screenshot above he said he would call and i wanted him to record and hear for myself that he hasnt received it which i refuse to believe since its almost instantly most of the time.

If you want to hear the recording i can send it to you if necesary thanks.
04-04-2016, 12:09 PM #2
I will call paypal again today after work. Ill record and since i dont have the balance ill ask them to refund. Ive been on NGU for a while and haven't scammed nk need to start now. Also the reason why i haven't responded to kik its cuz my kik is hacked i already made s thread about that on forums. But no it wasnt hacked when we were dealing. Ill figure this out after work. Thank you. Next time message me on NGU instead of opening a dispute.
04-04-2016, 03:36 PM #3
Originally posted by Goldberg View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Clark Kent
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: March 20th

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $60

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Screenshots provided above and doesn't reply anymore

Other comments: Hi, well i saw this guy offering amazon cards for cheap on this thread You must login or register to view this content.
for some reason its now gone after i warned the OP about this guy maybe you can still see it.
So i contacted him via KIK for faster response and faster chat and we agrred to do the deal here on NGU as shown above, he agrred to sell the cards at the rate of 60% for 2 cards 1 $100 and $150 so i asked him to buy the $100 first so i sent him $60 for goods then he refunded the money because it was pending, so he asked if i could send it as friends and family so i sent it but he said that he hasn't received the money yet it has been 2 weeks so i called paypal twice they told me that he got the money and was already spent.
I recorded the second call and sent it to him as seen in the screenshot above he said he would call and i wanted him to record and hear for myself that he hasnt received it which i refuse to believe since its almost instantly most of the time.

If you want to hear the recording i can send it to you if necesary thanks.

Originally posted by Clark
I will call paypal again today after work. Ill record and since i dont have the balance ill ask them to refund. Ive been on NGU for a while and haven't scammed nk need to start now. Also the reason why i haven't responded to kik its cuz my kik is hacked i already made s thread about that on forums. But no it wasnt hacked when we were dealing. Ill figure this out after work. Thank you. Next time message me on NGU instead of opening a dispute.

I believe the reason why the post was removed was because Clark Kent is not an Elite user, therefore it is against the forum rules for him to sell. In the future, if I see either of you dealing with a seller without Elite then I will have to hand out infractions.

As for the dispute itself, one question I'd like to ask is: Why, Clark, did you claim to have not received the payment yet PayPal (according to Goldberg), has claimed that you have spent it? Also, I'm not sure how you plan on refunding if you "dont have the balance" to. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Let me know what happens and keep me updated; please try your best to figure this out with PayPal.
04-04-2016, 05:49 PM #4
Goldberg
Usertitle
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I believe the reason why the post was removed was because Clark Kent is not an Elite user, therefore it is against the forum rules for him to sell. In the future, if I see either of you dealing with a seller without Elite then I will have to hand out infractions.

As for the dispute itself, one question I'd like to ask is: Why, Clark, did you claim to have not received the payment yet PayPal (according to Goldberg), has claimed that you have spent it? Also, I'm not sure how you plan on refunding if you "dont have the balance" to. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Let me know what happens and keep me updated; please try your best to figure this out with PayPal.

Insight here is the recording it's not the full recording but I think it's enough since he recognized it but if you want it I can definitely send it to you.

As for Clark I responded to your texts on kik as soon as you texted the last time I don't know how it got hacked after you sent the last texts.
04-04-2016, 08:45 PM #5
Insight here is the recording it's not the full recording but I think it's enough since he recognized it but if you want it I can definitely send it to you.

As for Clark I responded to your texts on kik as soon as you texted the last time I don't know how it got hacked after you sent the last texts.

I haven't responded to you in a week or so....the hacker mite have been responding ill try to figure it out with paypal as I NEVER saw the balance on my money.
04-05-2016, 09:14 PM #6
Talked to paypal they told me there team is "checking" the issue out. I will call them in 24 hours again to see whats up.
04-05-2016, 10:20 PM #7
Talked to paypal they told me there team is "checking" the issue out. I will call them in 24 hours again to see whats up.

Alright, keep me updated with this please.
04-06-2016, 11:23 PM #8

Any update?
04-07-2016, 07:23 PM #9
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Any update?

Yes sir they told me they have issued a refund for the full amount of $60 US. Waiting to hear from him
04-07-2016, 07:53 PM #10

Yes sir they told me they have issued a refund for the full amount of $60 US. Waiting to hear from him

Awaiting Goldberg's response.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo