04-05-2016, 08:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This seller claims in his homepage of this website the following :

I'm familiar with what trophies should be earned before others, and how far apart they should be.. I have been a legit trophy hunter now for over 4 years so know a lot about the popular games. You can tell me a start date and finish, and I'll carefully go through each trophy putting the correct times (I also look at legit trophy holders for correct times and compare).

With all that being said, i ended up banned and removed for good from PSNprofiles.com and removed from the leaderboards and all site statistics of psntrophyleaders.com and why ? because of his messed up careless work on timestamps that he claimed that he knows all about them and not only that ..
as a result i had to do double checking on most of the trophies that i purchased from him and i found disasters and bullshit timestamps and it proved to me that he knows nothing about legit timestamps and when he doesn't know he should at least check other legit trophy hunters as he claimed but obviously he just hack trophies as fast as possible just to finish work on them but hey i am paying you money and you are making a living out of it either you do the perfect job or you don't do this at all !!!

Anyway i contacted him and he fixed 2 to 3 games but as i had to check the rest i told him there are at least 10 more to fix and from there he disappeared
and no longer replying to my messages it's been almost 2 weeks now and nothing from him, so i tried to contact him again to make a new deal and also he refuses to answer to me so in order not to misjudge him that he is super busy i made a fake account asking him about his service and he replied right after i sent him the message so that's a proof of refusing to cooperate with me anymore after i've been his loyal customer and one of the best.
He even deleted me from PSN friends after he used to call me buddy but because now i am no longer beneficial as i used to, leaving me hanging with fake and corrupted timestamps done by him.
In all fairness i deserve a refund on all the wrong messed up trophies that were done by him but he even doesn't respond when i tell him i'll pay you 5$
If needed i can show you every proof for every transaction and every game that needs to be fixed but this will take a lot of time all i want here is for him to fix what he messed up it's not about money.
I didn't wanna do this and talk about it in public but he left me no choice, what's pathetic is lots of people praising his service but sooner or later they will be flagged and will discover how careless his work is.

Buyer BEWARE !!!
04-07-2016, 12:06 AM #11
First of all....i NEVER EVER gave you a custom timestamp as you can see this in the emails...i gave you the list of the trophies that i want only and yes i provided a year and a month but i never provided you an order to which should be unlocked before which....and you said to me before that i never played this game so that's an excuse really ?? show me a proof you said this ....as far as i know sir you never talked about it before...prove me wrong Smile
And as for the ones that are my fault ...those i have said it million times ...i am going to pay you for them...unless if you don't care to read my messages ...the ones i have provided for Insight none of them were my fault..it was you sir who chose those timestamps and no random trophies will be unlocked during the online process ...i have clearly explained in the emails why they need to be fixed
Last edited by greatmazinger ; 04-07-2016 at 12:14 AM.
04-07-2016, 12:17 AM #12
I am more tired than you of this ...it's been 2 months trying to fix this hell....ok....total fucked games are 26 (14 by my mistake + 12 by your mistake)
04-07-2016, 12:24 AM #13
Ok ...DEAL...but i can't pay you now so once i have the money ....PLEASE correspond with me when i contact you ...just keep the deal in your head until i message you...you prefer i pay you all at once ?
04-07-2016, 12:37 AM #14
Insight please close the dispute ..we came to an agreement
04-07-2016, 12:41 AM #15
Originally posted by greatmazinger View Post
Insight please close the dispute ..we came to an agreement

Originally posted by DesperateAngel
Very well played by the way.. (Y)

I will close this dispute. Hope you guys come to a full resolution.

Dispute closed until further notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo