04-08-2016, 02:13 AM #1
CryoAces
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: BossmanR
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Trade

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 4/5/16

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Gave PSN Acc, shown in screenshot
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: An Acc

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Wont reply now
If yes, What did they say?:- Im tired, give me your skype ill send method in the morning

Other comments: He prob made a new acc by now. should ip ban him tbh.
04-08-2016, 07:21 PM #2
Originally posted by CryoAces View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: BossmanR
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Trade

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 4/5/16

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Gave PSN Acc, shown in screenshot
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: An Acc

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Wont reply now
If yes, What did they say?:- Im tired, give me your skype ill send method in the morning

Other comments: He prob made a new acc by now. should ip ban him tbh.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. May I clarify what the issue is here please?
04-08-2016, 08:14 PM #3
CryoAces
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. May I clarify what the issue is here please?

He said he had a working duplication method and for it he wanted to use a zombie account with 10th prestige for a few days, after I gave him the account he changed the info and said he would tell me it in the morning because it's 3am. Never told me, never gave account back
04-08-2016, 08:14 PM #4
He said he had a working duplication method and for it he wanted to use a zombie account with 10th prestige for a few days, after I gave him the account he changed the info and said he would tell me it in the morning because it's 3am. Never told me, never gave account back

Alright, that clears it up. I'll await his response.
04-10-2016, 03:24 PM #5

User has not been online since, therefore will be given an additional 5 days to respond.
04-10-2016, 04:33 PM #6
CryoAces
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has not been online since, therefore will be given an additional 5 days to respond.

The chances of him already on a new account is high...
04-15-2016, 02:55 PM #7
The chances of him already on a new account is high...

User has been banned for failing to respond to the dispute. Dispute closed until further notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo