Post: Opening Dispute because I got Scammed and Cussed :(
04-08-2016, 05:18 AM #1
Vuox
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: AKProfit
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy $10

Proof of contact (Screenshots): [img][URL=https://s328.photobucket.com/user/xuoxy/media/Screenshot_2016-04-08-00-43-53%201_zpsgxkdb8ak.png.html][IMG]https://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l355/xuoxy/Screenshot_2016-04-08-00-43-53%201_zpsgxkdb8ak.png[/img][/URL][/IMG]

When did this happen: April 8th, 2016.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] I used PayPal!!
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $10!

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes! 100 times!
If yes, What did they say?:- Nothing, Completely scammed me and cussed out saying im a bitch :(

Other comments: He said Fuck you and I was a bitch
Last edited by Vuox ; 04-08-2016 at 05:22 PM.
04-09-2016, 03:56 PM #11
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Vuox View Post
Wowww... AKProfit is such a scumbag. He deleted his thread and post so that we cant see it. This is what it said. Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

His service is currently unapproved while this investigation is ongoing. Only staff can see it for the time being.
04-09-2016, 08:45 PM #12
Vuox
Keeper
Originally posted by Kam View Post
His service is currently unapproved while this investigation is ongoing. Only staff can see it for the time being.

Please Ban him so that other people do not get scammed. It's really unfair how he just straight up takes my money and cusses at me :<
04-09-2016, 11:09 PM #13
Please Ban him so that other people do not get scammed. It's really unfair how he just straight up takes my money and cusses at me :<

I understand your concern but I must give him a chance to explain himself. He doesn't have long left to respond, so if he fails to do so then consequences will be handed out accordingly.
04-10-2016, 03:22 AM #14
Vuox
Keeper
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I understand your concern but I must give him a chance to explain himself. He doesn't have long left to respond, so if he fails to do so then consequences will be handed out accordingly.

Thank you my good sir, Will I get my money back?
04-10-2016, 03:23 PM #15
Thank you my good sir, Will I get my money back?

That all depends on whether or not the user is willing to respond. However, if you used PayPal you could potentially file a claim against him if he refuses to comply.
He will have until the end of the day to respond, otherwise I may issue a ban.
04-10-2016, 03:42 PM #16
Vuox
Keeper
Originally posted by Insight View Post
That all depends on whether or not the user is willing to respond. However, if you used PayPal you could potentially file a claim against him if he refuses to comply.
He will have until the end of the day to respond, otherwise I may issue a ban.

Okay sir, Please let me know if he responds.
04-11-2016, 02:35 PM #17
Okay sir, Please let me know if he responds.

User has been online but has failed to respond. Subsequently, he has been banned; dispute closed until further notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo