04-08-2016, 05:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Clark Kent
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
[img]https://i67.tinypic.com/fbkwgx.png[/IMG
[IMG]https://i64.tinypic.com/21ucsy.png[/img]
You must login or register to view this content.

The last image is showing that the gift Card had been sent and had been redeemed.

When did this happen: 4/1/2016

How did you purchase: Amazon Gift card

How much?: $65

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Screenshots provided above and doesn't reply anymore

Other comments: He mailed me about buying his psn account as he broke his playstation so didn't need it anymore. We was talking on kik and when it came down to the money sending and all that he kept replying right up till the moment i sent the gift
Card after that the messages where being read and never replied.

I have the Scammer's email but that most probably is no help what so ever.

Thanks
Last edited by GxD-_-KiNg ; 04-08-2016 at 08:13 PM.
04-11-2016, 03:21 PM #11
I have no idea man. It's not a familiar email for me. I only have 2 main emails and one PayPal.
[email][email protected][/email] (Main email for work,School,Businesses, Amazon)
[email][email protected][/email] (Barley use its for sign ups on forums etc due to Ads)
[email][email protected][/email] (Sisters Paypal which I use cuz im 17 and can't own PayPal)
04-11-2016, 03:21 PM #12
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Do you have any idea who's that email could belong to, Clark? Do you know who hacked you?

Forgot to quote
04-11-2016, 05:54 PM #13
Originally posted by Clark
Forgot to quote

Here's my issue with this. The email in OPs dispute links back to your user, Clark Kent, on another website. That email was used over a year ago, way before your account could have been compromised so I'm confused as to why that email was used. Can you explain this?
04-11-2016, 10:28 PM #14
Here's my issue with this. The email in OPs dispute links back to your user, Clark Kent, on another website. That email was used over a year ago, way before your account could have been compromised so I'm confused as to why that email was used. Can you explain this?

What other website?? This is the only forum im registered on. My username was something else on this and then i changed it to Clark Kent after watching the Tv show Smallville.. i have no idea who you're talking about. I asked admin while back to change my name to Patrick Jane on NGU he said no i honestly have no idea who other guy is...
04-11-2016, 10:53 PM #15
What other website?? This is the only forum im registered on. My username was something else on this and then i changed it to Clark Kent after watching the Tv show Smallville.. i have no idea who you're talking about. I asked admin while back to change my name to Patrick Jane on NGU he said no i honestly have no idea who other guy is...

While I can't disclose which site this was specifically on, you can Google the email address and you can see for yourself. The post was made about a year ago and there has been no activity in that account for about 6 months so it must either be a really unlikely coincidence or there's something you're not telling me here.
04-12-2016, 08:57 PM #16
While I can't disclose which site this was specifically on, you can Google the email address and you can see for yourself. The post was made about a year ago and there has been no activity in that account for about 6 months so it must either be a really unlikely coincidence or there's something you're not telling me here.

Its not me most likely a coincidence. I have nothin to hide bro. I will google it now. But that's NOT my email
04-12-2016, 09:01 PM #17
Its not me most likely a coincidence. I have nothin to hide bro. I will google it now. But that's NOT my email

Awfully strange coincidence....
04-12-2016, 11:25 PM #18
Awfully strange coincidence....

Bro i gave you an explanation for the name. Just cuz someone has the same name DOESN'T mean it's the same person. That's not my email and i know which site you're talking about i saw it
04-13-2016, 05:53 PM #19
Bro i gave you an explanation for the name. Just cuz someone has the same name DOESN'T mean it's the same person. That's not my email and i know which site you're talking about i saw it

Originally posted by KiNg View Post
All done

Care to explain why you have the abbreviation of the forum specified in your signature aswell? It doesn't seem to add up. There's no issue with you being that person, I just need to get to the bottom of this. It just seems a bit suspicious to me. I'm not sure how we can proceed with this but evidence seems to lie against you right now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo