04-08-2016, 05:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Clark Kent
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
[img]https://i67.tinypic.com/fbkwgx.png[/IMG
[IMG]https://i64.tinypic.com/21ucsy.png[/img]
You must login or register to view this content.

The last image is showing that the gift Card had been sent and had been redeemed.

When did this happen: 4/1/2016

How did you purchase: Amazon Gift card

How much?: $65

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Screenshots provided above and doesn't reply anymore

Other comments: He mailed me about buying his psn account as he broke his playstation so didn't need it anymore. We was talking on kik and when it came down to the money sending and all that he kept replying right up till the moment i sent the gift
Card after that the messages where being read and never replied.

I have the Scammer's email but that most probably is no help what so ever.

Thanks
Last edited by GxD-_-KiNg ; 04-08-2016 at 08:13 PM.
04-08-2016, 07:24 PM #2
Originally posted by KiNg View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Clark Kent
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: 4/1/2016

How did you purchase: Amazon Gift card

How much?: $65

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Screenshots provided above and doesn't reply anymore

Other comments: He mailed me about buying his psn account as he broke his playstation so didn't need it anymore. We was talking on kik and when it came down to the money sending and all that he kept replying right up till the moment i sent the gift
Card after that the messages where being read and never replied.

I have the Scammer's email but that most probably is no help what so ever.

Thanks

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond, do you have any proof of onsite contact by any chance?
04-08-2016, 07:49 PM #3
Yes I have the full kik conversation and mails on here saying he has the account for sale
04-08-2016, 07:55 PM #4
Yes I have the full kik conversation and mails on here saying he has the account for sale

Could you add that to your original post please, if possible.
04-08-2016, 08:15 PM #5
All done
04-10-2016, 04:21 AM #6
All done

Told you multiple times my kik was hacked....I made a thread suggesting that no one deals with me. My thread was removed I don't know why. I spoke to him for the first time when he told me to keep account untill friday. The rest was NOT me. Im expecting to get banned due to 2 disputes. But again I made a thread and I did my end on letting y'all know not my fault it was trashed. You should have pmed me on NGU before sending payment and verifying it was me man that's all I can say bro...
04-11-2016, 02:39 PM #7
All done

Originally posted by Clark
Told you multiple times my kik was hacked....I made a thread suggesting that no one deals with me. My thread was removed I don't know why. I spoke to him for the first time when he told me to keep account untill friday. The rest was NOT me. Im expecting to get banned due to 2 disputes. But again I made a thread and I did my end on letting y'all know not my fault it was trashed. You should have pmed me on NGU before sending payment and verifying it was me man that's all I can say bro...

Is that email in the screenshot provided the PSN email or the email he requested the gift card sent to?
04-11-2016, 03:02 PM #8
Email that I sent the money to
04-11-2016, 03:13 PM #9
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Is that email in the screenshot provided the PSN email or the email he requested the gift card sent to?

My email is [email][email protected][/email] also emailing you right now
04-11-2016, 03:14 PM #10
Originally posted by Clark
My email is [email][email protected][/email] also emailing you right now

Do you have any idea who's that email could belong to, Clark? Do you know who hacked you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo