04-10-2016, 01:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: nestlemodz
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
Buy

Proof of OFFSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.)You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
Go on imgur and search up rivals racing rivals or You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
Today at around 2 pm pacific time

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Amazon proof on here You must login or register to view this content. or/// You must login or register to view this content.
How much?:

25 dollars
Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- chat log posted in link above

Other comments:
Last edited by Elitegamer251 ; 04-10-2016 at 01:41 AM.
04-11-2016, 05:17 PM #11
Originally posted by NestleModz View Post
I have given him a acc and resolved it just waiting for him to check it and respond back ☺

Originally posted by Elitegamer251 View Post
Still havent recieved my 2nd modded account

NestleModz, are you doing something about this?
04-11-2016, 07:05 PM #12
Im trying to get my mod menu to work im sorry its currently having errors
04-11-2016, 10:13 PM #13
He said hes sendin me the account details, if i dosent work then you do what u gotta do, but he still hasent sent me it but il give him a little bit
04-11-2016, 10:54 PM #14
He said hes sendin me the account details, if i dosent work then you do what u gotta do, but he still hasent sent me it but il give him a little bit

Im trying to get my mod menu to work im sorry its currently having errors

NestleModz, I know what you're trying to do. But, I'm going to give you time to resolve this as it will assist this situation both ways. No need to hide it. I'll give you until the end of the week, if not I'll have to escalate this dispute as it is quite unacceptable.
04-13-2016, 07:38 PM #15
Originally posted by Insight View Post
NestleModz, I know what you're trying to do. But, I'm going to give you time to resolve this as it will assist this situation both ways. No need to hide it. I'll give you until the end of the week, if not I'll have to escalate this dispute as it is quite unacceptable.

I have sent the new acc
04-13-2016, 10:42 PM #16
I have sent the new acc

Just need confirmation from OP.
04-14-2016, 10:02 PM #17
I recived the account
04-15-2016, 02:54 PM #18
Issue resolved, dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo