04-21-2016, 09:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Nico
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you:Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Wednesday 12:20pm 20/04/16

How did you purchase: paypal
You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes i have
If yes, What did they say? You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:i only trusted hm cus of good feed back please sort this out thanks
Last edited by royston1990 ; 04-22-2016 at 05:46 PM. Reason: added screenshots
04-25-2016, 06:06 PM #11
Well I want my refund or my account done if nothing I will ring PayPal up
04-25-2016, 07:24 PM #12
Originally posted by Nico View Post
Yes i have been online and i've sent pm msg to roy. I can't do nothing since my paypal account got limited 2 days ago. Do what you gotta do then.

Originally posted by royston1990 View Post
Well I want my refund or my account done if nothing I will ring PayPal up

I'd rather you resolve the situation between you two. Any chance you can complete the service or submit a refund after your PayPal's limit has been removed? Also, correct me if I'm wrong but you should still be able to refund with a limited account unless it's your limitation was due to something quite severe...

Maybe you can try contacting PayPal about refunding the user.
04-25-2016, 09:19 PM #13
I will ring PayPal up 2moz to find out more about limited account and to see if they can do something about it
04-27-2016, 10:27 AM #14
Nico
Banned
i'll contact paypal asap and do refund when im allowed to do it or something or i keep them my self or whatever i feel like
04-27-2016, 10:29 AM #15
Nico
Banned
whatever my premium ran out or someone cancelled it so i have nothing to do ngu no more.
04-27-2016, 04:47 PM #16
Ban him his not going to refund me
04-27-2016, 04:59 PM #17
Originally posted by royston1990 View Post
Ban him his not going to refund me

Originally posted by Nico View Post
whatever my premium ran out or someone cancelled it so i have nothing to do ngu no more.

It's a shame that you don't seem bothered at all to resolve this. It's only $8, I don't see how difficult it would have been to simply refund him. Nevertheless, if that's your attitude to this dispute then I'm not going to waste my time on you.

User banned for scamming, dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo