04-21-2016, 09:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Nico
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you:Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Wednesday 12:20pm 20/04/16

How did you purchase: paypal
You must login or register to view this content.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes i have
If yes, What did they say? You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:i only trusted hm cus of good feed back please sort this out thanks
Last edited by royston1990 ; 04-22-2016 at 05:46 PM. Reason: added screenshots
04-22-2016, 03:12 PM #2
Originally posted by royston1990 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:Nico
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you:Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Wednesday 12:20pm 20/04/16

How did you purchase: paypal
do have proof on my paypal Nico Business
Money sent
APR
Nico Business
Money sent
Loading transaction details for
Nico Business
Money sent
-negative $8.61
USD

How much?:$8.61

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes i have
If yes, What did they say?:-https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=9306609

Other comments:i only trusted hm cus of good feed back please sort this out thanks

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. Could you please update your evidence with screenshots instead? Thanks.
04-22-2016, 04:39 PM #3
i have now added screen shot
Last edited by royston1990 ; 04-22-2016 at 05:46 PM.
04-22-2016, 08:03 PM #4
Nico
Banned
Duplication glitch has been patched and it no longer works, i was working on a new method if possible for 2 days tried to figure it out but didn't find anyting to get it work. So yeah it's patched, im doing a refund sorry for not being active as i told you before im working on it.
04-23-2016, 01:04 PM #5
Originally posted by Nico View Post
Duplication glitch has been patched and it no longer works, i was working on a new method if possible for 2 days tried to figure it out but didn't find anyting to get it work. So yeah it's patched, im doing a refund sorry for not being active as i told you before im working on it.

i have now added screen shot

Let me know when the refund has been sent and provide evidence if possible. Also need confirmation from royston1990 when it has been completed.
04-23-2016, 02:08 PM #6
I have not got refund at moment
04-23-2016, 07:51 PM #7

I have not got refund at moment

I see that you have been online, Nico. I need a response.
04-24-2016, 02:40 PM #8
still no refund it dont take long to refund me u know
04-24-2016, 07:47 PM #9

still no refund it dont take long to refund me u know

Nico has 48 hours to refund you otherwise I will site ban the user for suspected scamming. I have seen that you have been online, Nico.
04-25-2016, 05:05 PM #10
Nico
Banned
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Nico has 48 hours to refund you otherwise I will site ban the user for suspected scamming. I have seen that you have been online, Nico.

Yes i have been online and i've sent pm msg to roy. I can't do nothing since my paypal account got limited 2 days ago. Do what you gotta do then.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo