04-22-2016, 01:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Nickxd
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
04/21/2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:
$10 + Paypal's $0.69

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: He always say some excuses he said i can do it then i couldn't but he didn't even try then i told him to sell me an account. Then he said he couldn't find accounts details and i don't believe him so much about this

Other comments: Sorry for my bad language and swearing words i was so angry but this guy is a potential fraud or he is just being rude to his customers. I want my money back if he doesn't sell the account. Or ban him.
Last edited by Insight ; 04-26-2016 at 10:42 PM.
04-27-2016, 05:06 PM #11
Originally posted by alpgokcek1 View Post
I tried my best :(

Originally posted by NickxD View Post
Its okay, And Yes of course he is getting his stuff, I do apologize for not being here to give it been really busy, Besides I would not want to mess up my rep as I enjoy doing services and hoping to join the staff team one day.

Alright then. Please offer a refund on PayPal and provide some evidence where possible please. Then I will need confirmation from OP before I close this dispute.
04-27-2016, 05:19 PM #12
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Alright then. Please offer a refund on PayPal and provide some evidence where possible please. Then I will need confirmation from OP before I close this dispute.

Hey i recieved the service now thank you...
04-27-2016, 05:21 PM #13
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
Its okay, And Yes of course he is getting his stuff, I do apologize for not being here to give it been really busy, Besides I would not want to mess up my rep as I enjoy doing services and hoping to join the staff team one day.

Originally posted by alpgokcek1 View Post
Hey i recieved the service now thank you...

Glad to see this issue being resolved. Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo