04-22-2016, 01:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Nickxd
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
04/21/2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:
$10 + Paypal's $0.69

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: He always say some excuses he said i can do it then i couldn't but he didn't even try then i told him to sell me an account. Then he said he couldn't find accounts details and i don't believe him so much about this

Other comments: Sorry for my bad language and swearing words i was so angry but this guy is a potential fraud or he is just being rude to his customers. I want my money back if he doesn't sell the account. Or ban him.
Last edited by Insight ; 04-26-2016 at 10:42 PM.
04-22-2016, 03:15 PM #2
Originally posted by alpgokcek1 View Post
Hi yesterday i bought a service from NickxD which knowns as evilmodder or on skype antalistic or with his Paypal name Nicholas Contract. I talked with him from skype for his Black Ops 3 Service and i sent him the money. I thought he wasn't a scammer cause he has got an elite membership. After that he really didn't paid attention to me and when he replied he came with excuses. I tried to be kind to him. I thought he can be busy but he wasn't I've been waiting for 20 hours now. And now he is ignoring me. Please he is a real scammer. And at least pay my money back... @NickxD

Please update your dispute following these guidelines: You must login or register to view this content.
04-25-2016, 12:52 PM #3
How can i post screenshots
04-25-2016, 03:59 PM #4
How can i post screenshots

Upload them here and paste the link to the image please You must login or register to view this content.
04-26-2016, 04:15 PM #5
Accused Scammer's Username: Nickxd
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen:
04/21/2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:
$10 + Paypal's $0.69

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes
If yes, What did they say?: He always say some excuses he said i can do it then i couldn't but he didn't even try then i told him to sell me an account. Then he said he couldn't find accounts details and i don't believe him so much about this

Other comments: Sorry for my bad language and swearing words i was so angry but this guy is a potential fraud or he is just being rude to his customers. I want my money back if he doesn't sell the account. Or ban him.
04-26-2016, 04:16 PM #6
I tried my best :(
Originally posted by another user
Please update your dispute following these guidelines: [UPDATESad Awesome April 2016] Dispute Guidelines, Rules & Policies
04-26-2016, 10:46 PM #7

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
04-27-2016, 04:40 PM #8
Yaa
Depressed
The duplication glitch is patched. Also Insight I was not notified there is something wrong with pms idk. Uh also im looking into my black ops 3 10th account. Also I was very busy with personal life. So I mean I was also tired of this user harrasing me haha. I would not scam to ruin my reputation on this community, Besides this is the only dispute i have had done.
04-27-2016, 05:02 PM #9
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
The duplication glitch is patched. Also Insight I was not notified there is something wrong with pms idk. Uh also im looking into my black ops 3 10th account. Also I was very busy with personal life. So I mean I was also tired of this user harrasing me haha. I would not scam to ruin my reputation on this community, Besides this is the only dispute i have had done.

Sorry about not notifying you, I made a mistake on my end.

Is there any way you're willing to resolve this situation, NickxD? Could you possibly offer a refund or complete the service as originally requested?
04-27-2016, 05:04 PM #10
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Sorry about not notifying you, I made a mistake on my end.

Is there any way you're willing to resolve this situation, NickxD? Could you possibly offer a refund or complete the service as originally requested?

Its okay, And Yes of course he is getting his stuff, I do apologize for not being here to give it been really busy, Besides I would not want to mess up my rep as I enjoy doing services and hoping to join the staff team one day.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo