04-23-2016, 03:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Zane
Accused Scammer's Profile : You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Bought a platinum service that was never provided day 19 April
Proof of ONSITE contact You must login or register to view this content.

Proof that NGU User and KiK user matches
NGU Thread ; You must login or register to view this content.
KiK Account ; You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact ; You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 18/04/2016 - You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase: PAYPAL

Proof of payement ; proof 1 - You must login or register to view this content. proof 2 - You must login or register to view this content.
His request asking the money and claiming he would be doing in the next day : proof - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 20 Dollars, plus taxes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes several days.

If yes, What did they say?:- He tried to do the service 2 and half days after my contact when he said he would be doing this next day first in the morning, since he has trophies folders only he got the error d55, because my account isnt compatible, but normally you can verify this on the bruteforce application before resigning, he told me to create a dummie account and i actually did, but since he never logged in it or neither got a save from it to resign hout giving any esplanation, i ended gaving up on the service and looked for another ngu member who accepted to do this for me, i gently asked for a refund several times even after the error he got and he allways said that couldnt be possible, since he allready started resigning, i waited more 48 hours for a solution and nothing came up, neither the service or a refund, so i decided to chargeback on paypal, and user Zane almost immediatly wrote a message on KiK crying about this stating he could dispute on ngu, and i tried one last time to esplain he doesnt have any reason because he cannot charge 20 bucks for something he didnt do, and told him i would open the dispute myself, even yesterday esplained this situation on his Trophy shop and asked a refund, he never cared or gave attention to this so i give up on getting a solution with this user, some people just because they have some reputation, think they can and have the right to do whatever they want to new users.

My Request ; this user should not sell in this website in any circunstance from the moment he isnt professional at all and doesnt provide the service he offers, he also refuses to refund money or reply to his costumers like he should do, all he keeps doing is getting non mature excuses claiming he had no time or was busy this week and the person who pays for a service doesnt have any obligation to wait for the seller disponibility, from the moment several arrangements where proposed and seller never make it in time, i allready opened a charge back too on paypal, first time i brought on NGU i lost 50 Bucks, i am not going to lose again more 20, so the user should be punished. Thank You!
Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 04-23-2016 at 04:11 AM.
05-02-2016, 07:54 PM #29
that screenshot was taken days ago and there was supposed to be a refund thats why i claimed it was probly pending but i never reiceived the money the pc screenshot i took it yesterday so whats the esplanation then? why would i lie about 13 dolars and not about the whole 20 then? What is your problem man? its damn obvious you are utterly defending someone who clearly wasnt serious in any circunstance to the point we are here talking and if i am saying that i didnt receive MY fucking 13 dolars its because i didnt! If i had my money i wouldnt be here wasting more time asking for my money or losing time with this bullshit.
Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 05-02-2016 at 08:08 PM.
05-02-2016, 08:18 PM #30
Originally posted by ViktorBLACKOPS3 View Post
that screenshot was taken days ago and there was supposed to be a refund thats why i claimed it was probly pending but i never reiceived the money the pc screenshot i took it yesterday so whats the esplanation then? why would i lie about 13 dolars and not about the whole 20 then? What is your problem man? its damn obvious you are utterly defending someone who clearly wasnt serious in any circunstance to the point we are here talking and if i am saying that i didnt receive MY fucking 13 dolars its because i didnt! If i had my money i wouldnt be here wasting more time asking for my money or losing time with this bullshit.

"theres nothing marked as pending the 13 bucks, i said that because they could be pending, since he said he did refund, however i have 07 dolars like shown in the account balance, i got nothing else , just did check right now and 0" So it says refunded because there was supposed to be a refund, but previously you said there was nothing marked?

I'm not going to defend you just because you started the dispute. I'm defending whoever has evidence that actually proves something and from what I can see he has made his refund. The reason why I'm leaning towards his side is because your screenshots are different every time. First showed it was refunded according to this: You must login or register to view this content. but you claimed it was never refunded. The next two had misaligned text. Then your last screenshot shows different information to your first one. How am I supposed to believe that?

How about you show me the details of the $13 transaction including transaction ID and the current status of it. Screenshot that for me.
05-02-2016, 08:37 PM #31
amazing.....

there you go care to esplain that

You must login or register to view this content.
05-02-2016, 08:39 PM #32
What now? you are going to tell me because i had paint open i edited it? i have to paste my own screenshot somewhere on the pc to publish it.
05-03-2016, 08:19 PM #33
Originally posted by ViktorBLACKOPS3 View Post
What now? you are going to tell me because i had paint open i edited it? i have to paste my own screenshot somewhere on the pc to publish it.

They seem to have different transaction IDs. Can you click You must login or register to view this content. for me please and screenshot the information from that link?
05-03-2016, 09:03 PM #34
Originally posted by Zane View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Zane, could you provide video evidence of you refreshing the transaction page of the $13 payment to prove it has been refunded?
05-04-2016, 01:37 AM #35
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Zane, could you provide video evidence of you refreshing the transaction page of the $13 payment to prove it has been refunded?

Yes. How can i do this?
05-05-2016, 07:17 PM #36
Yes. How can i do this?

Do you have a phone that can record video? Then upload to YouTube or something along those lines. Or if you can't there should be some free capture software available somewhere.

I just need to be able to clear this up.
05-07-2016, 11:48 AM #37
Yes. How can i do this?

Update, please..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo