04-23-2016, 04:45 AM #1
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
PSN: XxAgExOFxJoHNxX

He lied to me for 106 $.
I complete games: FarCry Primal, 2 x DLC Tropico, 2 x DLC Drivebikes (No Limits and Suzuki). Look him psn account XxAgExOFxJoHNxXI complete my work.
After 2-3 weeks against me in open debate on the paypal refund due to not receiving the goods. David Rafferty ([email protected]) open him. John use other guy for pay.
David wrote that did not get the game to Blue-ray by mail from John.
John give me You must login or register to view this content. Tracking number RL 603 626 285 IE. Games:The Jak and Daxter trilogyThe Sly trilogyThe walking dead season 2street fighter x tekkenWRC 3WRC 4epic mickeySpy Hunter. He said that the disks sent by mail.
I won the dispute in paypal. David wrote a complaint to the bank. the dispute in the bank I lost. and I had to return $ 106 given commission.
I did my job. John lied to me. I remove me from friends. I closed the ability to add as a friend. It does not respond to messages.
04-23-2016, 01:03 PM #2
Originally posted by HervoAsople View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
PSN: XxAgExOFxJoHNxX

He lied to me for 106 $.
I complete games: FarCry Primal, 2 x DLC Tropico, 2 x DLC Drivebikes (No Limits and Suzuki). Look him psn account XxAgExOFxJoHNxXI complete my work.
After 2-3 weeks against me in open debate on the paypal refund due to not receiving the goods. David Rafferty ([email protected]) open him. John use other guy for pay.
David wrote that did not get the game to Blue-ray by mail from John.
John give me You must login or register to view this content. Tracking number RL 603 626 285 IE. Games:The Jak and Daxter trilogyThe Sly trilogyThe walking dead season 2street fighter x tekkenWRC 3WRC 4epic mickeySpy Hunter. He said that the disks sent by mail.
I won the dispute in paypal. David wrote a complaint to the bank. the dispute in the bank I lost. and I had to return $ 106 given commission.
I did my job. John lied to me. I remove me from friends. I closed the ability to add as a friend. It does not respond to messages.

Could you please update your dispute following these guidelines here: You must login or register to view this content.
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say.
04-25-2016, 02:08 PM #3
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Story owner PlayAsGod Shop

"Yes, same problems appeared with me.

This person don't pay by his own Paypal. He's selling discs and buying trophies for same amount of money, after that he send our paypal to person who is buying discs from him like it's his own Paypal and say to send money there.

After that you do your work but these bitch doesn't send discs to people and after some time they open dispute to your address (after you did your work). And John money is safe because he didn't have paypal.

He provided tracking number and said to write it and I would win but of course I haven't.

I lost about 50 eur total.

So you can add me to dispute against him.

I heard about other accidents and also that this person some time ago sold modded trophies and got some people accounts banned.

Don't work with these PSN ID."
04-25-2016, 02:08 PM #4
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
2 shops loose money. But this user on forum.
04-25-2016, 03:58 PM #5

Could you read this and update the dispute accordingly please: You must login or register to view this content.
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
04-26-2016, 10:49 PM #6

Still awaiting that update to your dispute. I'm still struggling to understand what is going on...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo