05-07-2016, 02:08 PM #1
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello ,

how are u today ? :(

1AUSTIN112 i buy from his website : You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

1Austin112 & Rawdog Advanced Warfare All CoD Super Tool - $25 this rtm

i have paypal e-mail called : [email][email protected][/email]

i say to 1AUSTIN112 this e-mail ([email protected]) well not be open on hotmail.com

he say i just send tools for e-mails who buy it

i say to him please send tool on this e-mail = [email][email protected][/email]

he think i lying :(

i swear god im not lying :(

i have all proofs of payments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please help me

because my email in paypal : [email][email protected][/email]

not work (Does not receive) any Messages

so i buy from [email][email protected][/email] paypal e-mail <

so i talk to him the [email][email protected][/email] not work anymore (Does not receive) any Messages

i tell him to change the e-mail to send tool in this my gmail : [email][email protected][/email]

he blocked me on his website & e-mails because i spamming him because i have angry customers my ingAngryw.r6h

he called my died mother ( a bitch )

i dont why he talk so rude

i dont know why

MEGALELZ please help

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
banned me from his e-mail & website the photos i have all photos inbox from my e-mail shows nothing been not received :(
he is banned me and block me on skype Because I am on the right and I just want my right that I paid him to speak at this filth and lack of respect?

sorry i take shots from my iphone
Last edited by MEGALELZ ; 05-08-2016 at 09:28 PM. Reason: put pictures in spoilers becuase they're too big.
05-07-2016, 04:11 PM #11
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
HE IS FUCKING Merciless
Racist
05-08-2016, 09:07 PM #12
1austin112
League Champion
Can someone ban this skid already stare hes spamming disputes, me, my thread. shits getting annoying
05-08-2016, 09:32 PM #13
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
[email][email protected][/email] THIS E-MAIL NOT GET ANY MSG FOR A TOOL

I searched inbox nothing
05-08-2016, 10:14 PM #14
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
Originally posted by BLURRYFACE
Just a few things for this:

Although he purchased it from your Website, your website is posted on an NextGenUpdate thread selling 'Advanced Warfare' tools (You must login or register to view this content.), thus meaning if he got sent to your site from that thread, it is NextGenUpdate related. Kind of. Gray area.

I can entirely understand why you're hating this kid, for, well, obvious reasons. If you could, could you forward me the email that you sent him with the tool download and such? Just so I can clear that one up that it did go to that email address, and if you can, can you send me a screenshot of the payment he sent? Just so I can compare the emails, as if they're the same it's entirely his fault if he doesn't have the download anymore, thus meaning this dispute would be closed straight away - ignoring the ToS sheet.

I'd PM you, but because it's a dispute I'd rather do as much of it publicly as I can.

Email Address to forward shit to: [email][email protected][/email].

You purchased the tool via the PayPal address linked to "[email protected]". Meaning that you have access to the email address "[email protected]" as you took a screenshot of the payment confirmation.

PayPal Confirmation Email: You must login or register to view this content. that you posted.

So, from what I can tell so far, Austin has done what he has promised in the purchase terms - you gave him $25, and he sent you whatever it is you bought.

In his terms, it clearly states "don't blow up my shit". Which you have done, thus resulting in him having the right to ban your account and remove your access. (Has he even done this yet?).

Constantly blowing his shit up with emails and messages is not how you're going to regain access to the tool, asking once, and waiting a few days for a reply is how you get access again.

-

Going to wait for Austin to reply to this before I go any further.

why the tool not send it again ?

PayPal address linked to "[email protected]"

Presumably if I did not receive tool msg i want to send it again with same serial - download link !

If he honest Austin well send tool again but nothing been sent !

so i ask him to send it again !

but he not send it i well spamm him 24/7 to get what i paid for Smile

ok bro ?
05-08-2016, 10:14 PM #15
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by BLURRYFACE
Just a few things for this:

Although he purchased it from your Website, your website is posted on an NextGenUpdate thread selling 'Advanced Warfare' tools (You must login or register to view this content.), thus meaning if he got sent to your site from that thread, it is NextGenUpdate related. Kind of. Gray area.

I can entirely understand why you're hating this kid, for, well, obvious reasons. If you could, could you forward me the email that you sent him with the tool download and such? Just so I can clear that one up that it did go to that email address, and if you can, can you send me a screenshot of the payment he sent? Just so I can compare the emails, as if they're the same it's entirely his fault if he doesn't have the download anymore, thus meaning this dispute would be closed straight away - ignoring the ToS sheet.

I'd PM you, but because it's a dispute I'd rather do as much of it publicly as I can.

Email Address to forward shit to: [email][email protected][/email].

You purchased the tool via the PayPal address linked to "[email protected]". Meaning that you have access to the email address "[email protected]" as you took a screenshot of the payment confirmation.

PayPal Confirmation Email: You must login or register to view this content. that you posted.

So, from what I can tell so far, Austin has done what he has promised in the purchase terms - you gave him $25, and he sent you whatever it is you bought.

In his terms, it clearly states "don't blow up my shit". Which you have done, thus resulting in him having the right to ban your account and remove your access. (Has he even done this yet?).

Constantly blowing his shit up with emails and messages is not how you're going to regain access to the tool, asking once, and waiting a few days for a reply is how you get access again.

-

Going to wait for Austin to reply to this before I go any further.

Thanks for actually responging, as for my thread its not directing people to my site to actually buy. the tool is being sold through ngu here, my site is posted at the top telling them if they need support like unlock or links they can use my contact form, not sure if thats still in the gray area or not, regardless though here are 2 screenshots from my paypal showing he paid like you wanted, i cant forward the email at the minute due to im out of state for work for the next 24 hours or so and my email i use for sales is on my desktop ( ran through vpn so i wont connect to it via phone ) if you really need that i can forward it when i get back in town, if not i think the screenshots of paypal and of the tool being sent are more then enough Smile let me know. in the mean time this kid needs to stop blowing my inbox up on here, getting really annoying

05-08-2016, 10:18 PM #16
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
i just want the tool bro Smile

no money back
05-08-2016, 10:21 PM #17
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by MOOODD12 View Post
i just want the tool bro Smile

no money back

Not happening. You broke terms of service so their forth even if i resent you the tool on skype, a different email or shit mailed you a usb drive with it loaded. You are banned from it. You dont get access anymore. You've blown all my stuff up over the past few days ALL DAY LONG. You dont get the tool, You dont get refund. Learn to pay attention and follow directions
05-08-2016, 10:26 PM #18
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Not happening. You broke terms of service so their forth even if i resent you the tool on skype, a different email or shit mailed you a usb drive with it loaded. You are banned from it. You dont get access anymore. You've blown all my stuff up over the past few days ALL DAY LONG. You dont get the tool, You dont get refund. Learn to pay attention and follow directions

i well broke terms of service because i didnot get what i paid for !

i wish u died u fucker and lier bitch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo