05-07-2016, 02:08 PM #1
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello ,

how are u today ? :(

1AUSTIN112 i buy from his website : You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

1Austin112 & Rawdog Advanced Warfare All CoD Super Tool - $25 this rtm

i have paypal e-mail called : [email][email protected][/email]

i say to 1AUSTIN112 this e-mail ([email protected]) well not be open on hotmail.com

he say i just send tools for e-mails who buy it

i say to him please send tool on this e-mail = [email][email protected][/email]

he think i lying :(

i swear god im not lying :(

i have all proofs of payments

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please help me

because my email in paypal : [email][email protected][/email]

not work (Does not receive) any Messages

so i buy from [email][email protected][/email] paypal e-mail <

so i talk to him the [email][email protected][/email] not work anymore (Does not receive) any Messages

i tell him to change the e-mail to send tool in this my gmail : [email][email protected][/email]

he blocked me on his website & e-mails because i spamming him because i have angry customers my ingAngryw.r6h

he called my died mother ( a bitch )

i dont why he talk so rude

i dont know why

MEGALELZ please help

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
banned me from his e-mail & website the photos i have all photos inbox from my e-mail shows nothing been not received :(
he is banned me and block me on skype Because I am on the right and I just want my right that I paid him to speak at this filth and lack of respect?

sorry i take shots from my iphone
Last edited by MEGALELZ ; 05-08-2016 at 09:28 PM. Reason: put pictures in spoilers becuase they're too big.
05-07-2016, 03:15 PM #2
1austin112
League Champion
First off this kid is an idiot and blew my skype up from 4-6 different accounts, blew my form up, inbox, and thread. half of which all before i even woke up ( an hour or so after payment ) When someone buys something from my site they are told that nothing is sent automatic for security reasons and that it will be sent as soon as i see payment. If i am sleeping though or working ( as i do have a full time job, require sleep like a human, as well as go out with friends ) it can take sometimes between 1-8 hours to receive item, Because he blew my stuff up from so many accounts it did wake me up and i sent the tools, although i was not happy with him and yes i did block him on skype and ban him from using my site because he would not stop spamming me. He did receive the tools though.

also as far as im concerned NGU has 100% nothing to do with this at all. This was bought from my site, my site is not advertised here. Its like going to buy a brand new car from a dodge dealership then driving it straight to a chevy dealership asking for a refund....Doesn't work like that.

ALSO my Terms of Service clearly state

Terms Of Service:
By Purchasing Or Viewing On This Website You Agree That you will not spam me or
anything related to me ( ie. contact form, inbox, skype, websites im on, ect )
Attempt to hack, bypass, or crack, open a dispute for any reason
( paypal, ngu, pc, ebay, or any other site im apart of. ).
You also will not share any tools purchased from me unless stated otherwise.
Sharing CID's will result in the warranty being voided, but you may if you would like.
I reserve the right to ban, block, revoke access, refuse sales to anyone breaking any
of these or as i see fit. Without refund ( unless stated otherwise ).
I also reserve the right to change the ToS at any point in time.

So he has already broken quite a few of the terms that HE agree'd to at the beginning. Not sure what else is needed, provided proof he was sent the tools, Posted my ToS, I can provide proof of him spamming me from the accounts i haven't blocked yet if really needed...

( Also i never once called his died mother a bitch, I would love to see a screenshot of that, this kid is a piece of work for sure )

Anymore info thats needed i guess just pm me and ask, in the mean time i would appreciate it if that skid would stop spamming my shit still stare
05-07-2016, 03:23 PM #3
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
ok send tool again on [email][email protected][/email]

because [email][email protected][/email] not work

so please give me tool on : [email][email protected][/email]

same serial - download link u send on [email][email protected][/email]
05-07-2016, 03:25 PM #4
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
im sorry if i spamm u i think u website well send tool automatic

please forgive me and send tool again in : [email][email protected][/email]
05-07-2016, 03:26 PM #5
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
i dont read Terms Of Service so forgive me and send the tool :(
05-07-2016, 03:29 PM #6
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
i dont get anything on [email][email protected][/email] because i lost my shit password ok ??

so can upload again on [email][email protected][/email]
05-07-2016, 03:32 PM #7
1austin112
League Champion
All support was lost when ToS was broken. I would appreciate this dispute closed.

( you are lucky i have not banned the serials yet, Keep blowing my stuff up and i will )
05-07-2016, 03:48 PM #8
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
i well dispute closed but give me tool in : [email][email protected][/email]

not in : [email][email protected][/email]

please [email][email protected][/email] (lost password )

i well stop spamm u but just give me tool in ( [email][email protected][/email])

ok ,

please
05-07-2016, 04:02 PM #9
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One

1austin112 will not RE UPLOAD TOOL

why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ? why ?

because [email][email protected][/email] u send tool to him

Does not make i open msg and download your tool

so please RE UPLOAD TOOL on [email][email protected][/email]
05-07-2016, 04:11 PM #10
1austin112
League Champion
This is just proving my point even more. Spams me all day long, starting to think hes just a troll. Lost all support when ToS were broken.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo