05-10-2016, 04:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: 'Raiden
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):
You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] i bought mods off him

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
Kik messenger his user name is RaidenModz

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen:
I contacted him on wednesday and paid him on thursday night and as soon as i paid him he was in-active until saturday night when he told me that a family member had past away and he would do the mods on sunday afternoon and im still waiting till now and he hasnt replied to any messages of even saw them

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Via paypal.
You must login or register to view this content. <---
How much?:
£30

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-
Yes but they havent read the messages

Other comments:

This is ridiculous just wanted my mods ffs

All i want its the mods that i asked for..

You must login or register to view this content. LINK TO HIS PROFILE

On thursday i had bought a GTA service from a modder called Raiden, after i paid him i didnt hear from him until saturday night in which he told me that he was sorry for not replying and that it was due to a family member passing away he also told me he would complete the mods that i had bought for £30 via paypal ( i have image proof of the paypal and the conversation ) on sunday, it is now tuesday afternoon and i havent heard anything from him so the only thing that i can assume he has scammed me? Can anyone help? The best place to get in contact with me is kik messenger my username is ( properfastluke ). I HAVE TAGGED THE WRONG RAIDEN! i dont know how to change it lol, his name is 'Raiden his rep is like 5000, i just want my gta mods ffs. I thought that i had paid him friday but it was thursday night
Last edited by Insight ; 05-11-2016 at 08:52 PM. Reason: put the wrong person in the dispute tag
05-10-2016, 08:15 PM #2
Originally posted by ProperFastLuke View Post
You must login or register to view this content. LINK TO HIS PROFILE

On friday i had bought a GTA service from a modder called Raiden, after i paid him i didnt hear from him until saturday night in which he told me that he was sorry for not replying and that it was due to a family member passing away he also told me he would complete the mods that i had bought for £30 via paypal ( i have image proof of the paypal and the conversation ) on sunday, it is now tuesday afternoon and i havent heard anything from him so the only thing that i can assume he has scammed me? Can anyone help? The best place to get in contact with me is kik messenger my username is ( properfastluke ). I HAVE TAGGED THE WRONG RAIDEN! i dont know how to change it lol, his name is 'Raiden his rep is like 5000, i just want my gta mods ffs.

Please update your dispute to follow these guidelines: You must login or register to view this content.
05-11-2016, 12:42 PM #3
What do you mean
05-13-2016, 01:03 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
What do you mean

Sorry for the wait on resolving this dispute, it will be reviewed today for you.
05-13-2016, 01:44 PM #5
Thank youSmile
05-14-2016, 01:31 AM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Thank youSmile

I have reviewed the dispute content and seller information and contacted them, they have 48 hours to respond to this request for information otherwise we take default action.
05-15-2016, 03:25 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by kdk1899 View Post
I got scammed as well. Ive paid for 2 accounts in the past and this time i got no reply.

You need to open you're own dispute to get this resolved.
05-16-2016, 05:21 PM #8
What action is being taken?
05-16-2016, 07:44 PM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
What action is being taken?

The user has failed to respond within 48 hours and has been banned.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo