Post: Dispute Against Vitamin Water for Undelivered Destiny Services
05-16-2016, 02:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Vitamin Water
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.
Accused Scammer's Service Page URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought Destiny End Game Services: Prison of Elders Weekly Challenge, Taken King Hard Raid with Challenge, and Trials of Osiris

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Original Contact via PM Onsite
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): Contact Via Skype

When did this happen:
Original onsite contact on Nextgenupdate for Destiny Service was made on 4/21/16.
Skype contact with service provider was also made on 4/21/16.
See screenshots above

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Payment was made via Paypal, Family and Friends per request of service provider, Vitamin
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $72.33

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes I have tried to contact the service provider via Skype multiple times, originally the provider stated he had forgotten about my order as can be seen from above, but they have not returned any contact as can be seen by chat transcripts from Skype posted above since then. A request for a refund on funds due to failure of communication and failure of services rendered, but provider, Vitamin Water, did not contact.

If yes, What did they say?:- Provider never responded back after stating he had forgotten about my order and stated "I got you." No response from service provider in regards to me asking for refund.

Other comments: ]Extremely unprofessional provider for promising services and not delivering anything. Poor communication, no updates. Should be banned from this site. People work hard for their money and people like this ruin the credibility of others providing legitimate services on this site. Hopefully proper action is taken against them.
Last edited by SUN LOUNGER 0 ; 05-16-2016 at 02:31 AM.
05-16-2016, 07:51 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by SUN
Accused Scammer's Username: Vitamin Water
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.
Accused Scammer's Service Page URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought Destiny End Game Services: Prison of Elders Weekly Challenge, Taken King Hard Raid with Challenge, and Trials of Osiris

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Original Contact via PM Onsite

When did this happen:
Original onsite contact on Nextgenupdate for Destiny Service was made on 4/21/16.
See screenshots above

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Payment was made via Paypal, Family and Friends per request of service provider, Vitamin

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes I have tried to contact the service provider via Skype multiple times, originally the provider stated he had forgotten about my order as can be seen from above, but they have not returned any contact as can be seen by chat transcripts from Skype posted above since then. A request for a refund on funds due to failure of communication and failure of services rendered, but provider, Vitamin Water, did not contact.

If yes, What did they say?:- Provider never responded back after stating he had forgotten about my order and stated "I got you." No response from service provider in regards to me asking for refund.

Other comments: ]Extremely unprofessional provider for promising services and not delivering anything. Poor communication, no updates. Should be banned from this site. People work hard for their money and people like this ruin the credibility of others providing legitimate services on this site. Hopefully proper action is taken against them.

The user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond to this dispute.
05-19-2016, 02:23 AM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by SUN
Accused Scammer's Username: Vitamin Water

When did this happen:
See screenshots above

The user has been online and failed to respond to this dispute, due to the amount paid I would like to extend this till the 20th if you wish to proceed that way, in the mean time I have marked the users profile as accused.
05-19-2016, 09:14 AM #4
That's fine. I've entered a dispute with PayPal as well. Will update on how that goes. Thank you for your help.
05-21-2016, 11:51 PM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by SUN
That's fine. I've entered a dispute with PayPal as well. Will update on how that goes. Thank you for your help.

The accused has failed to respond twice and has been convicted, the user has been banned from NextGenUpdate and shops removed. I only hope you have more success with the Paypal dispute and sorry we couldn't resolve it here.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo