05-27-2016, 09:44 AM #1
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: worrorfight

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

What happened: He offered a lifetime modding package for all games/trophies etc. (I understand it was obviously not going to last forever but I paid so I knew I can get services for a long time from the same person who is very trusted on this website). I bought it for $75 and around 1 and a half weeks later he stopped modding and all that money went to waste.

When did this happen: Its been ongoing for a long time, nothings being resolved so I had to open this dispute to get things going hopefully.

How did you purchase: Purchased by PSN cards

How much?: $75

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- most of my emails go blanked and the ones he does reply he says he'll try sort something out but nothing much happens.

Other comments: I did not want to do this, he seems like a really cool guy and me and him are cool with each other but its a lot of money and its getting me worried.
06-12-2016, 03:13 PM #20
Originally posted by theamazingmodzz View Post
Is this going anywhere :(

Sent MEGALELZ proof of the legal papers 4 days ago.
06-13-2016, 02:37 PM #21
Is this going anywhere :(

I know worrorfight and he's bin on this site for years and years and I'm pretty sure he's no scammer. This isn't my fight but if this is an actual legal issues he can't do much about it. Your an awsome person worrorfight hope you get this fixed.
06-15-2016, 06:28 PM #22
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Hardwired View Post
I know worrorfight and he's bin on this site for years and years and I'm pretty sure he's no scammer. This isn't my fight but if this is an actual legal issues he can't do much about it. Your an awsome person worrorfight hope you get this fixed.

I know hes trusted. But try put yourself in my shoes. The $75 went to waste. Also im not allowed to buy any more services since this happened which means i have to use free services where people try to mug me off/try steal my account
06-17-2016, 12:50 PM #23
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by MEGALELZ
Do you remember at all the estimated time you bought the service? Check your old PM's and try find out please.

Its been roughly a year. Primarily because he blanked all my messages. He knew if he blanked me and i opened a dispute he could say its old.
06-17-2016, 01:02 PM #24
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
So it was after say, June 2014?

roughly August 2015
06-17-2016, 04:10 PM #25
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
So your timeframe does sound quite likely since I doubt you would have left this since 2014 to deal with it now. (This will make sense in a minute)

The legal proof that Worror sent me a while ago, I just had a look at again and the date on the document is July 2014. Meaning, that after he received the document, he continued selling the services.

Document Screenshot:

You must login or register to view this content.

Meaning, that you are entitled to a refund as at the time of purchase he could not guarantee the continuation of the services.

Thank you very much!
06-17-2016, 04:30 PM #26
So your timeframe does sound quite likely since I doubt you would have left this since 2014 to deal with it now. (This will make sense in a minute)

The legal proof that Worror sent me a while ago, I just had a look at again and the date on the document is July 2014. Meaning, that after he received the document, he continued selling the services.

Document Screenshot:

You must login or register to view this content.

Meaning, that you are entitled to a refund as at the time of purchase he could not guarantee the continuation of the services.

So I stopped selling recoveries when I got that as I've stated numerous times.

No refunds will be made as in my ToS it states no refunds will be made for the recovery services (if I remember correctly on my old recovery thread) -- it has been a long time since I've even done modding and it would be ridiculous to even consider a refund at this point.
Last edited by worrorfight ; 06-17-2016 at 04:50 PM.
06-17-2016, 09:23 PM #27
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by worrorfight View Post
So I stopped selling recoveries when I got that as I've stated numerous times.

No refunds will be made as in my ToS it states no refunds will be made for the recovery services (if I remember correctly on my old recovery thread) -- it has been a long time since I've even done modding and it would be ridiculous to even consider a refund at this point.

You clearly ripped me off!

1) I spent $75 for a long lifetime modding package (assuming the service would last long)
2)You began to blank me
3) You clearly waited a long time to reply because you knew if the issue was old a dispute would be useless.
4) You provided services after legal issues, you should have at least told me you had legal issues when I was buying it.
5) There is a big difference between saying no refunds on your thread and taking $75 and providing crap in return.
06-17-2016, 10:38 PM #28
You clearly ripped me off!

1) I spent $75 for a long lifetime modding package (assuming the service would last long)
2)You began to blank me
3) You clearly waited a long time to reply because you knew if the issue was old a dispute would be useless.
4) You provided services after legal issues, you should have at least told me you had legal issues when I was buying it.
5) There is a big difference between saying no refunds on your thread and taking $75 and providing crap in return.

No I went off of this site for a long time and only came back because of a dispute from you.

Again i'm not refunding and I don't plan to ever return to do any type of recovery services ever again.

You chose to purchase from me and legal issues came upon me which I took upon myself to close down my shop on here and everywhere else.

I am not saying another thing about this, it should be very clear that I can not help you and will not receive anything from me regarding your psn card money or recovery services.

Also not trying to sound like a bad guy here but I don't want to spend another page of posts explaining this, I'm sorry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo