05-27-2016, 09:44 AM #1
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: worrorfight

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

What happened: He offered a lifetime modding package for all games/trophies etc. (I understand it was obviously not going to last forever but I paid so I knew I can get services for a long time from the same person who is very trusted on this website). I bought it for $75 and around 1 and a half weeks later he stopped modding and all that money went to waste.

When did this happen: Its been ongoing for a long time, nothings being resolved so I had to open this dispute to get things going hopefully.

How did you purchase: Purchased by PSN cards

How much?: $75

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- most of my emails go blanked and the ones he does reply he says he'll try sort something out but nothing much happens.

Other comments: I did not want to do this, he seems like a really cool guy and me and him are cool with each other but its a lot of money and its getting me worried.
05-28-2016, 08:51 AM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by theamazingmodzz View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: worrorfight

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

What happened: He offered a lifetime modding package for all games/trophies etc. (I understand it was obviously not going to last forever but I paid so I knew I can get services for a long time from the same person who is very trusted on this website). I bought it for $75 and around 1 and a half weeks later he stopped modding and all that money went to waste.

When did this happen: Its been ongoing for a long time, nothings being resolved so I had to open this dispute to get things going hopefully.

How did you purchase: Purchased by PSN cards

How much?: $75

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- most of my emails go blanked and the ones he does reply he says he'll try sort something out but nothing much happens.

Other comments: I did not want to do this, he seems like a really cool guy and me and him are cool with each other but its a lot of money and its getting me worried.

Could you please add proof of purchase (censored images, as it was PSN codes) if possible please.
Also if you wouldn't mind adding a little more information, such as when it was bought and the date the user stopped modding (understand it was roughly 1-2 weeks)

After these details have been added we will proceed with user contact. Going to run this out and see how it goes as during that time I am sure various items were modded for you etc. So we will discuss the outcomes when I contact the user.
05-28-2016, 09:16 AM #3
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Could you please add proof of purchase (censored images, as it was PSN codes) if possible please.
Also if you wouldn't mind adding a little more information, such as when it was bought and the date the user stopped modding (understand it was roughly 1-2 weeks)

After these details have been added we will proceed with user contact. Going to run this out and see how it goes as during that time I am sure various items were modded for you etc. So we will discuss the outcomes when I contact the user.

Thanks!
05-29-2016, 11:04 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Thanks!

Could you please add the information from my first message? Still don't see the added content.
05-30-2016, 12:06 AM #5
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Could you please add the information from my first message? Still don't see the added content.

No point dude, sorry for wasting your time, I don't have the proof for the payment. He will admit I payed though
05-30-2016, 12:35 AM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
No point dude, sorry for wasting your time, I don't have the proof for the payment. He will admit I payed though

User has been contacted.
05-31-2016, 12:13 AM #7
This is very old, I don't do recoveries anymore and no point in disputing.

My recovery thread has been deleted since a year ago and no point in re-opening.

Also, this is not a scam - a scammer would run off with your money and you would have gotten nothing in return.

Thank you.
05-31-2016, 05:48 PM #8
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
So I basically payed $75 for no reason? In return for a few mods
05-31-2016, 05:49 PM #9
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
And it's old because you have not sorted anything. You've said you'll be able to sort something out etc and nothing happens
06-01-2016, 10:29 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by worrorfight View Post
This is very old, I don't do recoveries anymore and no point in disputing.

My recovery thread has been deleted since a year ago and no point in re-opening.

Also, this is not a scam - a scammer would run off with your money and you would have gotten nothing in return.

Thank you.

And it's old because you have not sorted anything. You've said you'll be able to sort something out etc and nothing happens

Quote the user otherwise they will not get a notification.

Also I am going to let you guys discuss this as I am not ready to take any action based on the situation as technically mods were given but it seems not as a "lifetime" package, I will see how this goes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo