05-27-2016, 09:44 AM #1
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: worrorfight

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

What happened: He offered a lifetime modding package for all games/trophies etc. (I understand it was obviously not going to last forever but I paid so I knew I can get services for a long time from the same person who is very trusted on this website). I bought it for $75 and around 1 and a half weeks later he stopped modding and all that money went to waste.

When did this happen: Its been ongoing for a long time, nothings being resolved so I had to open this dispute to get things going hopefully.

How did you purchase: Purchased by PSN cards

How much?: $75

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- most of my emails go blanked and the ones he does reply he says he'll try sort something out but nothing much happens.

Other comments: I did not want to do this, he seems like a really cool guy and me and him are cool with each other but its a lot of money and its getting me worried.
06-18-2016, 03:14 PM #38
Originally posted by theamazingmodzz View Post
I want $40 and we can end this dispute.

Can't do anything higher, $30 is what I can do right now.
06-18-2016, 03:33 PM #39
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by worrorfight View Post
Can't do anything higher, $30 is what I can do right now.

Ill wait to see what management says. I want $40 and we can end the dispute. $75 is a lot for me. I'm sure you can come a little further and meet me at $40 as you've done services for so long and as you were a great seller.
06-18-2016, 03:53 PM #40
Ill wait to see what management says. I want $40 and we can end the dispute. $75 is a lot for me. I'm sure you can come a little further and meet me at $40 as you've done services for so long and as you were a great seller.

Yeah I really can't do that amount right now, $30 is max but those services are the past now from being included in legal issues.

Blurryface will probably stick around ~$50 but I'm not doing that.

Your choice and if not I'll accept whatever comes my way to save time regarding 'permanent punishment'.
06-18-2016, 04:35 PM #41
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Yeah I really can't do that amount right now, $30 is max but those services are the past now from being included in legal issues.

Blurryface will probably stick around ~$50 but I'm not doing that.

Your choice and if not I'll accept whatever comes my way to save time regarding 'permanent punishment'.

Well im not going under $40
06-18-2016, 04:52 PM #42
Well im not going under $40

Alrighty, this deal is done then and if you change your mind let me know.

My time is done here.
06-18-2016, 06:54 PM #43
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Alrighty, this deal is done then and if you change your mind let me know.

My time is done here.

My times done too. You can go get banned. I hope you have not ripped others of like this.
06-19-2016, 04:46 AM #44
My times done too. You can go get banned. I hope you have not ripped others of like this.

Well I don't want to be on here anymore anyways meanwhile when my shop was closing over a year ago -

Some of my customers that were frequent buyers have understood that I've been through this legal issue multiple times during the few months when my recovery shop was still active here and other places with legal issued papers demanding me to quit or face real life penalties.

Having a local police officer coming to my house demanding me to quit was the final straw, so it's clearly not ripping off and more like being forced to quit which may be hard to understand and yes I have been ripped off over $700 one time and many other times before that and it felt extremely terrible.

After things like that happened I took the hit and kept moving on in life throwing any anger I had into making better progress instead of having hatred towards people like that

Now that I have a real paying job I've learned over time that modding is not about making money from it and more about the learning curve and fun that comes with it.

Since I'm the bad guy here i'll accept the permanent ban for something I cannot help with any longer.

Have a great day theamazingmodzz.
06-19-2016, 03:34 PM #45
theamazingmodzz
Pokemon Trainer
Do not ban worrorfight. We have sorted the issue out. Thank you very much.
06-19-2016, 05:28 PM #46
theamazingmodzz has accepted my $20 + $10 psn cards offer that was made yesterday into today via private message, I'll verify proof in this same post shortly when he responds to it.

Edit: The $20 + $10 codes have been sent to his email address he provided on here.
Last edited by worrorfight ; 06-20-2016 at 04:42 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo