Post: Dispute Against TechMods- for Undelivered Destiny Services
05-29-2016, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: TechMods-
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.
Accused Scammer's Service Page URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought Destiny End Game Services: Taken King Hard Raid with Challenge, Prison of Elders Weekly Challenge x3, Trials of Osiris

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Original Contact via PM Onsite. Originally contacted 4-23-2016, ended up going with another seller at the time, but ended bad, so came back to TechMods on May 8th for purchase of end game services based on positive reviews. Contact then continued via Skype and Kik. See below.
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): Contact Via Skype

Proof of contact (Screenshots): Contact Via Kik (Seller changed his original tag from "Tech-" to "--" briefly and then back to "Tech". But screenshot showing eric.247 included to show user is TechMod as listed on seller's services page

When did this happen:
Original onsite contact on Nextgenupdate for Destiny Service was made on 4/23/16.
Skype and Kik contact with service provider was also made on 5/08/16.
See screenshots above.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Payment was made via Paypal, Family and Friends per request of service provider, TechMods-
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $87.77

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes I have contacted the seller throughout the 3 weeks post placement of order. Every time I got different start dates and various excuses. From girlfriend's birthday to not having enough workers to his internet being down. Seller would say he would start on a certain day, but then comes back to state he doesn't have enough workers for Xbox accounts. I feel I was extremely patient with the seller, given he seems to have positive reviews on his page, I simply wanted to be updated. The seller kept giving me the run around, whether the reasons were true or not. Recently he gave me a timeline from the previous Thursday, 5/19 to this last Saturday, 5/21 as can be seen from the Kik screenshots. Stayed away from logging in on my account for his convenience. Checked all weekend on my Destiny App, nothing. Seller has stopped responding altogether one day after. Came back on 5/22 stating his internet was down and would like 2 more days. I obliged, incidentally Trials had also been cancelled that week due to a glitch. So I gave the seller another week as can been seen from the Kik screenshots. Has not delivered anything, has not attempted to login. Seller has not responded since.

If yes, What did they say?:- See Above

Other comments: Pretty much done with this site, second time I've been given the run around both times and nothing to show. Between the two sellers, I'm out $160. Have opened disputes with Paypal. I hope I get some of my money back. Just seriously frustrated, $160 is a lot of money for some of us and we work hard for it. Anyways, we'll see what happens. I do thank the site admins for their help, I understand there's only so much they can do. I hope sellers understand the need for legitimacy for their services by using verified email addresses and stop taking payments via family and friends to prove to your buyers you're legit. I hope all you other sellers have a better business sense than the two morons I've come into contact with. Treat your customers right. Buyers, please be careful with some of these sellers.
Last edited by SUN LOUNGER 0 ; 05-29-2016 at 06:20 PM.
05-30-2016, 01:22 AM #2
Limerence Inc
NextGenUpdate Elite
Buyer is being contacted via KIK to resolve issue, no worries.
05-30-2016, 02:31 AM #3
I want a refund and you stated you don't have the money to refund me. No resolution. Two ultimatums given were: Give him about another week or so to complete services or second option is he will do nothing since he does not have the funds to return and stated he will only be out $7 for his elite membership on this site. 3 weeks and you're asking for another week, specifically "sometime after Tuesday" with no promise of delivery, exact terms being used "hopefully" and "maybe." You've been given an ample amount of chances. You broke your agreement on timely delivery of your services, hence I am able to ask for my refund per your initial terms. I want my money back, don't want to deal with you anymore.
Last edited by SUN LOUNGER 0 ; 05-30-2016 at 03:03 AM.
05-30-2016, 03:21 AM #4
Keeping a cool head, I'm giving the seller one last chance, basically amounting to one more week. More than I should give him. Will be updating throughout the week.
05-30-2016, 10:11 PM #5
Originally posted by SUN
Keeping a cool head, I'm giving the seller one last chance, basically amounting to one more week. More than I should give him. Will be updating throughout the week.

Originally posted by TechMods
Buyer is being contacted via KIK to resolve issue, no worries.

Can I suggest you guys keep this on site as much as possible. It will help support your claims if anything goes wrong.
05-31-2016, 02:24 AM #6
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Can I suggest you guys keep this on site as much as possible. It will help support your claims if anything goes wrong.

KIK Conversation, occurred yesterday, 5/29/16:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo