06-02-2016, 12:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: AryHolic

Accused Scammer's profile: You must login or register to view this content.

What happened: I offered to mod his account for him for $10. He demanded I do it first and he had a reasonable amount of trustworthiness so I did mod it first, then when it came time to pay he told me the amazon card code which was "GOFU-CKUR-SELF". Then he blocked me on kik and has been denying ever talking to me and saying that someone made an account with that name. It's all bs how would he even know who I was? I messaged him on YouTube with a different name and he immediately knew who I was. How would you know who I am and that I got scammed by " not" you without you ever knowing me? Oh and he also added me on his main account. Which he posted in his introduction thread. Thus also proving it was him that scammed me.

When did this happen: This happened today June 1st.

How did you purchase: He was going to pay after the services were rendered. Usually don't do this but he seemed like the kind of person to pay.

How much?: $10

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- He blocked me after saying go fuck yourself.

Other comments: He replied to the original thread one minute after he scammed me saying it wasn't him. Literally one minute after here is a link to the thread You must login or register to view this content.
06-02-2016, 10:00 PM #11
Originally posted by AryHolic View Post
I have no reason to give all my items away.

You added me as a friend on psn. You sent me the request and I accepted it then you deleted me right after you scammed me.. And the times are different because we are in way different time zones. I'm in the US and you are in England or London.
06-02-2016, 10:28 PM #12
Originally posted by AryHolic View Post
I have no reason to give all my items away.

Originally posted by WhatAimbot View Post
You added me as a friend on psn. You sent me the request and I accepted it then you deleted me right after you scammed me.. And the times are different because we are in way different time zones. I'm in the US and you are in England or London.

I trade on Steam and I know for fact either you have mobile authentication which only you can accept or face escrow. Your Steam story doesn't add up. Not only that, on the screenshots provided, the person who you claim to have hacked your account seems to also initially wanted your personal PSN modded or have asked for proof by being invited into the lobby with that PSN. Why's that? It doesn't make sense. Again, it points to the fact that you yourself came in with the intention to scam. Oh, and don't say it wasn't your PSN. Your posts show that is indeed your PSN.

So, explain: You must login or register to view this content.
and explain how there was no Steam confirmation for you when you claimed to have lost your skins. How do I know you haven't just traded it to another account?
Last edited by Insight ; 06-02-2016 at 10:36 PM.
06-02-2016, 11:31 PM #13
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I trade on Steam and I know for fact either you have mobile authentication which only you can accept or face escrow. Your Steam story doesn't add up. Not only that, on the screenshots provided, the person who you claim to have hacked your account seems to also initially wanted your personal PSN modded or have asked for proof by being invited into the lobby with that PSN. Why's that? It doesn't make sense. Again, it points to the fact that you yourself came in with the intention to scam. Oh, and don't say it wasn't your PSN. Your posts show that is indeed your PSN.

and explain how there was no Steam confirmation for you when you claimed to have lost your skins. How do I know you haven't just traded it to another account?

There was absolutely nothing to do with steam. It was all psn. I modded his account for him on bo2, and he didn't pay me. Nothing at all to do with steam. He wanted a modded account on black ops 2. To confirm it was indeed him on the kik, he added me as a friend on psn with his main account as I previously stated. I have been scammed by this man, and he is trying to act like it wasn't him.

Like I said, he knew who I exactly was when I messaged him with a different name on YouTube.
06-02-2016, 11:32 PM #14
There was absolutely nothing to do with steam. It was all psn. I modded his account for him on bo2, and he didn't pay me. Nothing at all to do with steam. He wanted a modded account on black ops 2. To confirm it was indeed him on the kik, he added me as a friend on psn with his main account as I previously stated. I have been scammed by this man, and he is trying to act like it wasn't him.

Like I said, he knew who I exactly was when I messaged him with a different name on YouTube.

What I'm trying to say is, his story that he posted earlier didn't make sense. He cant've been hacked like that. Sorry to confuse you.
06-02-2016, 11:41 PM #15
What I'm trying to say is, his story that he posted earlier didn't make sense. He cant've been hacked like that. Sorry to confuse you.

Oh okay... So I'm kinda confused whether or not you believe him or if you understand what I'm saying?
06-02-2016, 11:42 PM #16
Oh okay... So I'm kinda confused whether or not you believe him or if you understand what I'm saying?

Currently, no. I want him to explain his Steam story and explain why the person would possibly ask to use AryHolic's PSN to see if the mods worked if he claims to have been hacked.
06-02-2016, 11:48 PM #17
Currently, no. I want him to explain his Steam story and explain why the person would possibly ask to use AryHolic's PSN to see if the mods worked if he claims to have been hacked.

I'm just letting you know it'll be made up but this might be entertaining to see what he says.
06-03-2016, 12:40 AM #18
I'm just letting you know it'll be made up but this might be entertaining to see what he says.

My views are open to change. I will make a final judgement when I have the full information.
06-03-2016, 04:13 PM #19
Originally posted by another user

If you know how trading works on Steam, you might also know that even without Authenticator, you can trade. Now what's that to stop the trader hacking into my account, trading the items, me not noticing for 15 days, and then my items being taken from me. Why should I explain that picture again. There's an impersonator going around, saying he's me, and here we are simply because some asshole decides to ruin my reputation. If he gave you the account to mod, shouldn't you know their email and password? Couldn't you reclaim their account?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo