06-02-2016, 12:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: AryHolic

Accused Scammer's profile: You must login or register to view this content.

What happened: I offered to mod his account for him for $10. He demanded I do it first and he had a reasonable amount of trustworthiness so I did mod it first, then when it came time to pay he told me the amazon card code which was "GOFU-CKUR-SELF". Then he blocked me on kik and has been denying ever talking to me and saying that someone made an account with that name. It's all bs how would he even know who I was? I messaged him on YouTube with a different name and he immediately knew who I was. How would you know who I am and that I got scammed by " not" you without you ever knowing me? Oh and he also added me on his main account. Which he posted in his introduction thread. Thus also proving it was him that scammed me.

When did this happen: This happened today June 1st.

How did you purchase: He was going to pay after the services were rendered. Usually don't do this but he seemed like the kind of person to pay.

How much?: $10

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- He blocked me after saying go fuck yourself.

Other comments: He replied to the original thread one minute after he scammed me saying it wasn't him. Literally one minute after here is a link to the thread You must login or register to view this content.
06-03-2016, 04:16 PM #20
Originally posted by another user
...and explain why the person would possibly ask to use AryHolic's PSN to see if the mods worked if he claims to have been hacked.

So you're saying the scammer doesn't know he has a chance of being scammed?
06-03-2016, 04:42 PM #21
You added me as a friend on psn. You sent me the request and I accepted it then you deleted me right after you scammed me.. And the times are different because we are in way different time zones. I'm in the US and you are in England or London.

There's not that much of a difference between our times.
06-03-2016, 08:00 PM #22
Originally posted by WhatAimbot View Post
I'm just letting you know it'll be made up but this might be entertaining to see what he says.

Originally posted by AryHolic View Post

If you know how trading works on Steam, you might also know that even without Authenticator, you can trade. Now what's that to stop the trader hacking into my account, trading the items, me not noticing for 15 days, and then my items being taken from me. Why should I explain that picture again. There's an impersonator going around, saying he's me, and here we are simply because some asshole decides to ruin my reputation. If he gave you the account to mod, shouldn't you know their email and password? Couldn't you reclaim their account?

And so you're saying you somehow managed to leave such a large sum of money unnoticed for 15 days?
Also, why did you directly claim that you don't have kik at all in your post yet you clearly state you have KIK in your Facebook conversation?

Let me top it all off. The scammer has the same birthday as you on NGU. Funny that. You must login or register to view this content. Does he just know your birthday off by heart just in case someone would miraculously ask when his birthday was and how old he is, as you do.
06-03-2016, 11:45 PM #23
Originally posted by Insight View Post
And so you're saying you somehow managed to leave such a large sum of money unnoticed for 15 days?
Also, why did you directly claim that you don't have kik at all in your post yet you clearly state you have KIK in your Facebook conversation?

Let me top it all off. The scammer has the same birthday as you on NGU. Funny that. You must login or register to view this content. Does he just know your birthday off by heart just in case someone would miraculously ask when his birthday was and how old he is, as you do.

If you look at the post here You must login or register to view this content.

He says he made a kik and will kik me. And if he says the guy that kiked me isn't him... Then he never ever kiked me.

I agree with you on his story about his kik. It is false, and he is the scammer.
06-04-2016, 02:51 PM #24

You do realize that my name, age, birthday and where I was born is on my steam page. You must login or register to view this content. Anybody could look me up and find my age. Yes, I am saying I managed to lose a large sum of money. I'm not on steam everyday, so I lost the items. Later in my post I said I have a kik and I'll add him. You must login or register to view this content. I didn't add him tho, simply because I felt I could do it later. Since you are some kind of 'Judge' in this scenario, shouldn't you be looking at both sides equally, instead of taking WhatAimbot's side. That's a biased point of view, and rather unfair.
06-04-2016, 02:52 PM #25
You do realize that my name, age, birthday and where I was born is on my steam page. Anybody could look me up and find my age. Yes, I am saying I managed to lose a large sum of money. I'm not on steam everyday, so I lost the items. Later in my post I said I have a kik and I'll add him. I didn't add him tho, simply because I felt I could do it later. Since you are some kind of 'Judge' in this scenario, shouldn't you be looking at both sides equally, instead of taking WhatAimbot's side. That's a biased point of view, and rather unfair.

The 2 pictures were:
You must login or register to view this content.
06-04-2016, 10:48 PM #26
Originally posted by AryHolic View Post

The 2 pictures were:

While yes it may seem that I'm looking at his side of the story, you have nothing to back yourself up at the moment. I can't work with what evidence you have given me so far.
However, that being said I have rerun through everything and I'd like to ask you a question. When asking for an account, did you come in expecting to pay an Amazon gift card?

Please try to look for more solid evidence to support your side of the story if possible.
06-05-2016, 05:00 PM #27
When asking for an account, did you come in expecting to pay an Amazon gift card?

You mean when I made the post, right? No, I didn't. I saw a couple posts on here that said I needed a certain amount of posts to be able to ask for an account or somewhat, so I made a post asking for personal help. I didn't expect any type of payment, let alone Amazon Gift Card. And why Amazon Gift Card and not PayPal, or PaySafeCard or the regular methods? I don't get why you couldn't have asked 'did you come in expecting to pay an amazon gift card' when you could have asked 'did you come in expecting to pay'? No offence or anything, I just thought I had to say that.
06-05-2016, 05:01 PM #28
Please try to look for more solid evidence to support your side of the story if possible.

Sorry if I sound rude but, how am I supposed to prove something I didn't do?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo