06-16-2016, 01:52 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Passion
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] BUY

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Offers a free service but i wanted more so i paid. You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 14/06/16 started service finished service 15/06/16 even tho he said it will take 3 hours max

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Bitcoin
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
proof he recieved the btc You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $11

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Told me its not his issue, then sent me loads of code that doesn't work.

Other comments:
Overall i was not impressed with the service, the code he did use then restricted me from getting information from my database, and the code also stopped people from using characters in their username. Gambling my money then saying "rip lmfao"
06-16-2016, 02:26 PM #11
Passion
League Champion
Originally posted by Ythen View Post
Obviously im correct else you wouldnt have refunded me.

No, you're not. I sent the script to tustin let him run it.
I proved you wrong, it's hosted on passion.ag right now. login details are admin - admin
Stop making yourself look dumb, it's not my fault that you edited it
'I can't get user info' I sent you a function that works fine.
'I can't edit username' I sent you a funciton that works fine.
06-16-2016, 09:01 PM #12
Tustin
Balls of Steel
I'll supply my feedback as I was requested to do so. From what I see here, the product given at time of purchase wasn't up to par with what was requested by Ethan. Even if it was a "cheaper" service, you cannot half ass the work otherwise you should set a reasonable price that will encourage you to put more effort into it. Even though the live preview site works, there's no proof that it's the same build given to Ethan. Now if Passion fixed the issues after Ethan said they didn't work, I don't really see the problem here. Yeah, Passion should've made sure it all worked to begin with but its not as if he ignored Ethan about the bugs after the transaction was made (at least that's what I gathered from this post, so I might be wrong here). Also I should note that in the initial post Passion made about selling this service, he said he wasn't going to be doing a full CMS, but rather a small portion of it to help getting started with one. You can't really blame him for not providing a full CMS when that wasn't the offer to begin with.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo