06-16-2016, 01:52 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Passion
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] BUY

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Offers a free service but i wanted more so i paid. You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 14/06/16 started service finished service 15/06/16 even tho he said it will take 3 hours max

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Bitcoin
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
proof he recieved the btc You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $11

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- Told me its not his issue, then sent me loads of code that doesn't work.

Other comments:
Overall i was not impressed with the service, the code he did use then restricted me from getting information from my database, and the code also stopped people from using characters in their username. Gambling my money then saying "rip lmfao"
06-16-2016, 01:52 PM #2
Passion
League Champion
is this a joke
06-16-2016, 01:55 PM #3
Passion
League Champion
So yeah, you're a fucking joke
'My code is the issue' no you utter moron. It works fine as you can see here
You must login or register to view this content.

login: admin - admin

also, can Tustin manage this dispute?
06-16-2016, 02:08 PM #4
Passion
League Champion
You paid me for this You must login or register to view this content. (I didn't complete it in 3 hours cause i was sleepy)
I completed your service and added news as an extra.

Other images

Claims my code is wrong, and getting info is 'broken' but as you can see on the website(passion.ag) everything is working fine. It's not my fault that you edited everything.
also claims he had to edit links, what links? lol.

I sent Tustin the zip & sql, he'll run it and verify that it is working.
06-16-2016, 02:13 PM #5
Passion
League Champion
Originally posted by MEGALELZ

You were providing the user a 'full CMS', a full Content Management System would have:

* Users - Login/Registration
* A way to manage the users, edit and deletion
* a form of system posting, such as news or social posts (blog)
* a number of other, optional, not required, things to be classed as full CMS.

Your system, that you provided to Ythen did not have an editing system, at all. The entire script as a whole was half assed and pretty broken. Yes, it worked on your server (after 20 minutes of you fixing stuff), however, the version that is on Ythens' server did not provide everything that he required, such as the Edit User System, which I had to add in myself.

After viewing the script, it had no function at all of being able to grab a users data from the database, (getInfo, Function for example which I added).

You provided some of the service to Ythen, and then got defensive when we called you out and told us it would work, when you had to spend 20 minutes getting it to work on your own site.

The security on it as well is non exsistant. When selling a web service such as this, you should always put security into place to prevent the site getting quote in quote, wrecked. However, the fact that you can delete the master admin, which doesn't even end the session, means that it's not secure.

If you delete a user's account, they can still browse the website with their active session.

I wouldn't even say you provided half a service.

The 20 minutes were me trying to figure out what was wrong in the PHP code, i checked the database and noticed that i didn't import the table(brain fart)

He didn't pay me for a whole CMS

Also, what do you mean with getting users data? I sent him code via skype that gets the user's info for a edit user page. Offered him to get in a join.me session and i would code the edit user page. You must login or register to view this content.

Also, this screenshot: You must login or register to view this content. shows that he didn't pay me for a edit user page.
06-16-2016, 02:17 PM #6
Passion
League Champion
You sent him that code after I had already done it, Passion. That code should have been included in the original service, not afterwards when he complained. The fact that the service alone did not include a function to get the users information means it was incomplete at the point you passed it over to him, nevermind the fact it didn't even have a function to edit a users information at all.

Why was getting user(by id) needed when there is no edit user page?
Doesn't make sense.
06-16-2016, 02:21 PM #7
Passion
League Champion
You're grabbing the users information for multiple parts of the site, but you're using $_SESSION to do so instead of grabbing the data from the database (nice security, passion.)

The system should have had an edit user in the first place, especially since you said it was a Full CMS, and as much as you want to say it wasn't what he bought, you literally said it yourself in the ShoutBox that it was a FULL CMS.

Sorry then, i was wrong. It wasn't a whole CMS happy now?
The security is fine, i don't know why you're complaining find 1 exploit WITHOUT admin panel access.
06-16-2016, 02:22 PM #8
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Passion View Post
The 20 minutes were me trying to figure out what was wrong in the PHP code, i checked the database and noticed that i didn't import the table(brain fart)

He didn't pay me for a whole CMS

Also, what do you mean with getting users data? I sent him code via skype that gets the user's info for a edit user page. Offered him to get in a join.me session and i would code the edit user page. You must login or register to view this content.

Also, this screenshot: You must login or register to view this content. shows that he didn't pay me for a edit user page.

What on earth makes you think i'd ever buy from you again. You were too lazy to complete the visitors tab. I then had to create my own logout.php page and write the code myself as you didn't make one. Your code was absurd, and it did not allow me to pull information from with database. Then when i questioned you, you told me it had nothing to do with you. I paid for what i asked yes. You did NOT give me the service i paid for. To then go and see i can delete the admin user was ridiculous. Also going back to the login page, why would you allow a user to login and then not to logout, as for me not an experienced scripter it took me less than 30 seconds to write a working logout.php page. For you telling me it would be finished within 3 hours and not completing it until the next day because you were tired. Well i can tell you that is a load of BS as you were happily playing agar.io whilst you told me you were writing my cms up.

I sincerely hope that nobody offers money to passion. I would like to thank Laim, JB and Red-EyeX32 for fixing this counterfeit like service and making me happy! Also JB congrats on your new smilie
06-16-2016, 02:23 PM #9
Passion
League Champion
Originally posted by Ythen View Post
What on earth makes you think i'd ever buy from you again. You were too lazy to complete the visitors tab. I then had to create my own logout.php page and write the code myself as you didn't make one. Your code was absurd, and it did not allow me to pull information from with database. Then when i questioned you, you told me it had nothing to do with you. I paid for what i asked yes. You did NOT give me the service i paid for. To then go and see i can delete the admin user was ridiculous. Also going back to the login page, why would you allow a user to login and then not to logout, as for me not an experienced scripter it took me less than 30 seconds to write a working logout.php page. For you telling me it would be finished within 3 hours and not completing it until the next day because you were tired. Well i can tell you that is a load of BS as you were happily playing agar.io whilst you told me you were writing my cms up.

I sincerely hope that nobody offers money to passion. I would like to thank Laim, JB and Red-EyeX32 for fixing this counterfeit like service and making me happy! Also JB congrats on your new smilie

I'm not even going to read what you said because iknow that you'll say anything to save yourself instead i refunded you the little $10 bitcoin you paid me
Also, you're dumb 'fixing the issue', it works fine, passion.ag
06-16-2016, 02:25 PM #10
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Passion View Post
I'm not even going to read what you said because iknow that you'll say anything to save yourself instead i refunded you the little $10 bitcoin you paid me
Also, you're dumb 'fixing the issue' LMAO, it works fine, passion.ag

Obviously im correct else you wouldnt have refunded me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo