06-22-2016, 03:30 PM #1
ricardimdkt
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Iaaron94
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Trade Trophy service for 1 year elite membership (i wasnt elite, and he offered me that) plus 20usd for Bloodborne platinum (3 trophies, but i did have to play the game all along as his saves were not working, and the ones were Hunter's Essence, Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen and Blood Gem Master) and all dlcs.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

Me and him talking about the deal and final price:

Álbum: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: We did the deal on 16~17 jun 2016 and I got scammed today 22 jun 2016.

How did you purchase: He does not send me payment.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He says he will not pay.

Other comments: His pnsprofile proofing that I did the trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
06-24-2016, 01:22 PM #11
Ah same IP. Did you know that my phone was stolen by my so called friend and hid it from me. Whatever was posted wasnt me. All your proofs point to reasonable explanation
06-24-2016, 01:43 PM #12
ricardimdkt
NextGenUpdate Elite
Man, you sound so pathetic with these work arounds. Facepalm
06-24-2016, 04:38 PM #13
They are real. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.
06-24-2016, 05:57 PM #14
Originally posted by Iaaron94 View Post
They are real. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Currently evidence proves you guilty. So guilty until proven innocent.

You already pretty much admitted it, I don't know why you think you can get away with it.
06-24-2016, 10:42 PM #15
I told you. That was a who is now ex friend using it. Theres no evidence. Im telling u the truth bros. Trust a fellow Ngu member
06-25-2016, 12:25 AM #16
Originally posted by Iaaron94 View Post
I told you. That was a who is now ex friend using it. Theres no evidence. Im telling u the truth bros. Trust a fellow Ngu member

Still on your account so you are held responsible. Resolve your mistakes and have it be over with. You have 72 hours from now. Also, please respond to your other dispute.
06-25-2016, 01:03 PM #17
I need 500 hours broski
06-28-2016, 12:00 PM #18
Originally posted by ricardimdkt View Post
Man, you sound so pathetic with these work arounds. Facepalm

User has been banned for failing to provide sufficient evidence to support his case.
Sorry I couldn't help.

The following user thanked Insight for this useful post:

ricardimdkt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo