06-22-2016, 03:30 PM #1
ricardimdkt
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Iaaron94
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Trade Trophy service for 1 year elite membership (i wasnt elite, and he offered me that) plus 20usd for Bloodborne platinum (3 trophies, but i did have to play the game all along as his saves were not working, and the ones were Hunter's Essence, Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen and Blood Gem Master) and all dlcs.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

Me and him talking about the deal and final price:

Álbum: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: We did the deal on 16~17 jun 2016 and I got scammed today 22 jun 2016.

How did you purchase: He does not send me payment.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He says he will not pay.

Other comments: His pnsprofile proofing that I did the trophies: You must login or register to view this content.
06-22-2016, 04:13 PM #2
You werent NGU Elite at time of this deal. Therefore, you shouldnt be dealing. Also, you went against the rules.
06-23-2016, 12:07 AM #3
Originally posted by Iaaron94 View Post
You werent NGU Elite at time of this deal. Therefore, you shouldnt be dealing. Also, you went against the rules.

Originally posted by ricardimdkt View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Iaaron94
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Trade Trophy service for 1 year elite membership (i wasnt elite, and he offered me that) plus 20usd for Bloodborne platinum (3 trophies, but i did have to play the game all along as his saves were not working, and the ones were Hunter's Essence, Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen and Blood Gem Master) and all dlcs.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

Me and him talking about the deal and final price:

Álbum: You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: We did the deal on 16~17 jun 2016 and I got scammed today 22 jun 2016.

How did you purchase: He does not send me payment.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He says he will not pay.

Other comments: His pnsprofile proofing that I did the trophies: You must login or register to view this content.

Elite or not, you've pretty much just admitted to scamming him. While yes, he should not have done the trade, neither should you. You as a member should also know that whoever you are, buying FROM a non-elite is also against the forum rules.
Let's put that aside. I must ask you to pay the user for the service he provided. You have 48 hours to resolve this issue.
06-23-2016, 01:20 PM #4
ricardimdkt
NextGenUpdate Elite
This guy is downvoting on our topics now, and even telling people things did not really happened. MEGALELZ

You must login or register to view this content.

06-23-2016, 01:53 PM #5
Originally posted by ricardimdkt View Post
This guy is downvoting on our topics now, and even telling people things did not really happened. MEGALELZ

Iaaron94, noone is going to listen to you if you can't prove yourself right. Please respond to the dispute and resolve this issue.
06-23-2016, 03:31 PM #6
Insight they cant prove me wrong. xAaron91 wasnt me. Prove it was?
06-23-2016, 03:47 PM #7
Insight they cant prove me wrong. xAaron91 wasnt me. Prove it was?

I know it's you. Here's all the proof I need You must login or register to view this content.

Quit trying to avoid it. There's no chance you will be able to lie your way out of a dispute. Just resolve the situation.
06-23-2016, 04:06 PM #8
ricardimdkt
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I know it's you. Here's all the proof I need You must login or register to view this content.

Quit trying to avoid it. There's no chance you will be able to lie your way out of a dispute. Just resolve the situation.

Insight, i can prove it too.

I have the messages on psn that he gives me the login info on acc. I did not publish that here because it contains the pw and that could harm the user. Obviously, he already changed the pw too.
06-23-2016, 04:07 PM #9
Thats not proof. Many possible things there. 1) it wasnt me. 2) that acc is not mine. Could be a friend of mone. 3) proof? These are not evidences just a picture of a text
06-24-2016, 12:47 PM #10
Thats not proof. Many possible things there. 1) it wasnt me. 2) that acc is not mine. Could be a friend of mone. 3) proof? These are not evidences just a picture of a text

Want more? It was posted with the same IP address as your latest post, it all points to being you. That's besides the point. It was posted from your NGU account, so you're held responsible for keeping your account safe from other users. Resolve this issue and get over it already.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo