06-25-2016, 10:42 AM #1
Jarzh
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Trojan@Dev

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): Well i was discussing this deal through Private Messages you can check if you guys want only if you can if not please let me know I'll provide with all the conversations but there must be like 30 or 40.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

Unfortunately my paypal/bank account got hacked 2 nights ago and everything got deleted including my paypal account so the transaction ID i cannot proof sorry.

How much?: $25

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- Well he denied that i asked him if i get banned and open the tool and press unban do i get new CID generated he obviously said yes before i bought the tool look at this screenshot it might not make any sense but read it carefully I'm sure this guy can't speak english properly.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Other Comments: I actually don't care or want a refund since my paypal is messed up and bank account but I'd like to know is why this kid selling a unban tool where its not even worth buying also if you get banned you can't unban with that tool because the CID doesn't generate only sticks to one CID. If you think about it thats basically milking someones money if you know what i mean.
06-26-2016, 02:06 PM #11
Originally posted by Dev View Post
When they accuse that I am crooks simply to say something
After 21 days I remembered AlfieCFW that I am Cheats

I don't understand what you're trying to say.
06-26-2016, 03:12 PM #12
Trojan@Dev
I am error
Originally posted by Insight View Post

Just I am not cheats
06-26-2016, 08:51 PM #13
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Insight View Post

Hes trying to say that his not a scammer.
06-26-2016, 10:40 PM #14
Originally posted by Dev View Post
Just I am not cheats

Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
Hes trying to say that his not a scammer.

Rightly so, you are not directly scamming but you are selling an item on NGU without explicit permission from a member of staff as well as selling a product that does not work as advertised.
I honestly think this dispute will not go anywhere. Because of this, I've decided to disallow the user from selling in the future and close this dispute. If you feel the need to reopen this for some reason, please contact me through PM.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo