06-25-2016, 10:42 AM #1
Jarzh
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Trojan@Dev

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): Well i was discussing this deal through Private Messages you can check if you guys want only if you can if not please let me know I'll provide with all the conversations but there must be like 30 or 40.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

Unfortunately my paypal/bank account got hacked 2 nights ago and everything got deleted including my paypal account so the transaction ID i cannot proof sorry.

How much?: $25

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- Well he denied that i asked him if i get banned and open the tool and press unban do i get new CID generated he obviously said yes before i bought the tool look at this screenshot it might not make any sense but read it carefully I'm sure this guy can't speak english properly.

You must login or register to view this content.

Other Comments: I actually don't care or want a refund since my paypal is messed up and bank account but I'd like to know is why this kid selling a unban tool where its not even worth buying also if you get banned you can't unban with that tool because the CID doesn't generate only sticks to one CID. If you think about it thats basically milking someones money if you know what i mean.
06-25-2016, 02:05 PM #2
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Trojan@Dev

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): Well i was discussing this deal through Private Messages you can check if you guys want only if you can if not please let me know I'll provide with all the conversations but there must be like 30 or 40.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

Unfortunately my paypal/bank account got hacked 2 nights ago and everything got deleted including my paypal account so the transaction ID i cannot proof sorry.

How much?: $25

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes

If yes, What did they say?:- Well he denied that i asked him if i get banned and open the tool and press unban do i get new CID generated he obviously said yes before i bought the tool look at this screenshot it might not make any sense but read it carefully I'm sure this guy can't speak english properly.

Other Comments: I actually don't care or want a refund since my paypal is messed up and bank account but I'd like to know is why this kid selling a unban tool where its not even worth buying also if you get banned you can't unban with that tool because the CID doesn't generate only sticks to one CID. If you think about it thats basically milking someones money if you know what i mean.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

While I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to say, I believe you're trying to make a point that he is selling a tool that claims to unban but doesn't work, correct?
First of all, the user is not permitted to sell on the site so will face the consequences for going against the forum rules accordingly.
Second of all, I would've thought it would be quite obvious that an unban feature is pretty much impossible.
Third, I'm going to need evidence of the payment. I'm sure you would have received an email from PayPal regarding your payment or something along those lines. Please provide as much information as you can to support your dispute.
06-25-2016, 02:47 PM #3
Trojan@Dev
I am error
Bring me proof of paypal now
I did not sell instruments at ngu nothing
Last edited by Trojan@Dev ; 06-25-2016 at 03:15 PM.
06-25-2016, 03:40 PM #4
Trojan@Dev
I am error
You say I will be punished because I sold instruments to ngu I do not sell something means to ngu show us proof that I sold the instruments to ngu
AlfieCFW
06-25-2016, 08:11 PM #5
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

While I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to say, I believe you're trying to make a point that he is selling a tool that claims to unban but doesn't work, correct?
First of all, the user is not permitted to sell on the site so will face the consequences for going against the forum rules accordingly.
Second of all, I would've thought it would be quite obvious that an unban feature is pretty much impossible.
Third, I'm going to need evidence of the payment. I'm sure you would have received an email from PayPal regarding your payment or something along those lines. Please provide as much information as you can to support your dispute.

Trojan stop lieing for once please and nice you deleted me off skype lmfao!

Insight since I can no longer have the access to my paypal and its been closed here 2 proofs that i made the transaction also skype chat...

Email Paypal: You must login or register to view this content.

Skype Chat: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jarzh ; 06-25-2016 at 09:16 PM.
06-25-2016, 10:15 PM #6
Originally posted by Dev View Post
You say I will be punished because I sold instruments to ngu I do not sell something means to ngu show us proof that I sold the instruments to ngu
AlfieCFW

Trojan stop lieing for once please and nice you deleted me off skype lmfao!

Insight since I can no longer have the access to my paypal and its been closed here 2 proofs that i made the transaction also skype chat...

Email Paypal: You must login or register to view this content.

Skype Chat: You must login or register to view this content.

Well, from the information AlfieCFW has presented to me it appears that he has sent a payment for a product that isn't working correctly or as advertised. Not only that, Trojan@Dev, you are not permitted to sell tools within NGU without consent. Given that this was partially done through NGU PMs, the forum rules apply.

At the moment I'm not quite sure how to escalate this as you are unable to access your PayPal to receive a refund, AlflieCFW.
As for Trojan@Dev, do you have anything to backup the fact your tool works or to prove that this was not sold through NGU?
06-25-2016, 10:31 PM #7
Jarzh
Hurah!
Well, from the information AlfieCFW has presented to me it appears that he has sent a payment for a product that isn't working correctly or as advertised. Not only that, Trojan@Dev, you are not permitted to sell tools within NGU without consent. Given that this was partially done through NGU PMs, the forum rules apply.

At the moment I'm not quite sure how to escalate this as you are unable to access your PayPal to receive a refund, AlflieCFW.
As for Trojan@Dev, do you have anything to backup the fact your tool works or to prove that this was not sold through NGU?

I don't care about the money bro he can have it not going to be sitting here all day crying just for $25 lol... But just tell him not to sell tools and give false information and make people believe him please.

Thanks!
06-26-2016, 11:48 AM #8
Trojan@Dev
I am error
not sold within a ngu nothing
06-26-2016, 01:14 PM #9
Originally posted by Dev View Post
not sold within a ngu nothing

I don't care about the money bro he can have it not going to be sitting here all day crying just for $25 lol... But just tell him not to sell tools and give false information and make people believe him please.

Thanks!

Well then you best prove that, Trojan@Dev.

Right now if you are unable to prove yourself, I think the best consequence is to prevent you from selling out trading within NGU for the future. Since you say you don't sell here, shouldn't matter to you, should it?
06-26-2016, 01:27 PM #10
Trojan@Dev
I am error
Well then you best prove that, Trojan@Dev.

Right now if you are unable to prove yourself, I think the best consequence is to prevent you from selling out trading within NGU for the future. Since you say you don't sell here, shouldn't matter to you, should it?

When they accuse that I am crooks simply to say something
After 21 days I remembered AlfieCFW that I am Cheats

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo