06-26-2016, 07:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: eIf
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):you can check the private messages on here he said he had accounts for sale and gave me a list of names and then an email to send the money to
thats a list of accounts and i picked 3 and said it was $15 i paid still no accounts
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
yesterday 6/25/2016 did not know it was against the rules to buy from non-elite members when i bought this

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:$15

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?
i paid for 3 and he said i sent it to an email that he didn't have access to and wont call paypal to fix this ive called them and they said he has to put it to the email he wants the money on but i feel that he is just saying that and actually has access to the account and the funds.
i was supposed to receive 3 psn accounts for $15 and never got them yet.
Other comments:i would like to receive a refund from this user for not receiving any accounts that i paid for
06-26-2016, 10:44 PM #2
Originally posted by ToxicVenomElite View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: eIf
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):you can check the private messages on here he said he had accounts for sale and gave me a list of names and then an email to send the money to
thats a list of accounts and i picked 3 and said it was $15 i paid still no accounts

When did this happen:
yesterday 6/25/2016 did not know it was against the rules to buy from non-elite members when i bought this

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:$15

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?
i paid for 3 and he said i sent it to an email that he didn't have access to and wont call paypal to fix this ive called them and they said he has to put it to the email he wants the money on but i feel that he is just saying that and actually has access to the account and the funds.
i was supposed to receive 3 psn accounts for $15 and never got them yet.
Other comments:i would like to receive a refund from this user for not receiving any accounts that i paid for

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
06-26-2016, 10:45 PM #3
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

thank you
06-28-2016, 12:04 PM #4
thank you

User has not replied yet, he has until the end of the day. Could you provide me some evidence that the payment was to him please? Screenshots of the PM would be helpful. I can't personally see what messages you have sent between eachother.
06-28-2016, 04:51 PM #5
User has not replied yet, he has until the end of the day. Could you provide me some evidence that the payment was to him please? Screenshots of the PM would be helpful. I can't personally see what messages you have sent between eachother.

yes i can send screenshots would you like me to send them on here or a pm?
06-28-2016, 04:59 PM #6

here are some messages let me know if you need more?

06-28-2016, 05:49 PM #7

That'll do for now, thanks.
06-30-2016, 03:22 PM #8

User has been banned for failing to respond to the dispute. Sorry I couldn't help you, but hopefully you can file a dispute on PayPal to help escalate this issue.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo