06-29-2016, 04:37 AM #1
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); // he had special characters in his name so I was not able to make a dispute in the disputes section. had to get a mod to move it for me //

Accused Scammer's Username:

X-Dani-X

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:

8/20/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

Purchased through PayPal

How much?:

$65 plus what I've spent, equating to $205.

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Have not received a response.

Other Comments:

So I bought an account from a guy a X-Dani-X a little over a year ago and tonight, he changed the password on me after recovering the account. I'm out a lot of money here and I have tried to contact him and have gotten no responses.

I'd like the account back or money back, including what I spent on the account. Which equates to about $205. The Black Ops 3 Digital Collectors ($100), BloodBorne ($40), and the account itself $65.
Last edited by Crunk ; 06-29-2016 at 04:43 AM.
06-29-2016, 01:52 PM #2
Originally posted by Crunk View Post
// he had special characters in his name so I was not able to make a dispute in the disputes section. had to get a mod to move it for me //

Accused Scammer's Username:

X-Dani-X

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen:

8/20/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

Purchased through PayPal

How much?:

$65 plus what I've spent, equating to $205.

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-

Have not received a response.

Other Comments:

So I bought an account from a guy a X-Dani-X a little over a year ago and tonight, he changed the password on me after recovering the account. I'm out a lot of money here and I have tried to contact him and have gotten no responses.

I'd like the account back or money back, including what I spent on the account. Which equates to about $205. The Black Ops 3 Digital Collectors ($100), BloodBorne ($40), and the account itself $65.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

Do you have any evidence that shows he recovered the account or have any evidence that points to the conclusion? Just need something to back up your claims. Also, the user appears to have not been on in a while.
06-29-2016, 06:50 PM #3
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

Do you have any evidence that shows he recovered the account or have any evidence that points to the conclusion? Just need something to back up your claims. Also, the user appears to have not been on in a while.

Well, considering he is the only person that has access to the account and the only one that has access to the e-mail of the account, it really be him. I tried to change out the email, but the change obviously didn't go through. It's a real simple process for him to recover it and I don't know what I'm supposed to do here. I'm out over $200. I changed the password, but it said I had to verify the email change through the email that the account is set up on. I mean, if he didn't take the account back from me, he could simply recover it and verify the email change for me.
06-29-2016, 07:59 PM #4
Samurai Poster
Well, considering he is the only person that has access to the account and the only one that has access to the e-mail of the account, it really be him. I tried to change out the email, but the change obviously didn't go through. It's a real simple process for him to recover it and I don't know what I'm supposed to do here. I'm out over $200. I changed the password, but it said I had to verify the email change through the email that the account is set up on. I mean, if he didn't take the account back from me, he could simply recover it and verify the email change for me.

Call Sony and tell them everything. If you used your credit card on that account then you can use that as evidence that he gave the account to you.
06-29-2016, 09:25 PM #5
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Call Sony and tell them everything. If you used your credit card on that account then you can use that as evidence that he gave the account to you.

Well, I never could get it to work. So I always bought the PSN Cards on Amazon and did it that way, I jut wonder if I show them payments on PayPal if it were possible.
07-01-2016, 07:41 PM #6
Well, I never could get it to work. So I always bought the PSN Cards on Amazon and did it that way, I jut wonder if I show them payments on PayPal if it were possible.

User hasn't been online so will be given an additional 5 days. Let me know if you get any feedback from Sony regarding this issue.
07-01-2016, 07:44 PM #7
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
User hasn't been online so will be given an additional 5 days. Let me know if you get any feedback from Sony regarding this issue.

I will then, thank you Insight
07-03-2016, 03:07 PM #8
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337

After contacting Sony, they told me there was nothing they could do on their end because I don't have access to the email, nor do I have the account's personal information such as DOB, Security questions, etc.
07-05-2016, 03:41 AM #9
After contacting Sony, they told me there was nothing they could do on their end because I don't have access to the email, nor do I have the account's personal information such as DOB, Security questions, etc.

they ask for serial number on your playstation do you not have that or is it not your account to begin with?
07-05-2016, 02:03 PM #10
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by KitMods View Post
they ask for serial number on your playstation do you not have that or is it not your account to begin with?

The account wasn't mine to begin with, but I purchased it from Dani and now, over a year later he took the account back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo