08-03-2016, 10:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got scam by izady's he said he could recovery gta5 for ps3/ ps4 doing rank, kd, $ and modded outfit after a hour he message me on kik saying modded outfit wanst going to happen,i ask why he said hes console got banned! Ok? Can you refund me? He said no no refunds i can proof i have screen shots of ur conversation, i end up paying justjess who did a great job fast and cheaper he also told me that my account was pretty much nothing done nothing that i ask for, After she he the recovery i transferred it my account looks awesome sick female outifits rank, fast run and everything, but to get my account modded i hade to pay twice because he didn't sent me money back or anything! I have everything to proof it just dont no how to post pic here
Last edited by Greeninja ; 08-04-2016 at 12:00 PM.
08-04-2016, 10:50 PM #29
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Fill out your dispute following this format: You must login or register to view this content.

As for you iZady, whether or not you are happy to provide a refund doesn't change the fact that you did not provide what was requested. As the account has already been serviced, all I can say is you provide a full refund or atleast an amount that suits both of you to compensate for the error. Or, if Geeninja is willing to accept another modded account, you can do that too. Make a decision, work it out between the both of you. Just make sure it is fair and makes both sides happy.

[img][IMG]https://i64.tinypic.com/205b212.png[/img][/IMG]

great answer ;/
08-04-2016, 11:30 PM #30
Originally posted by Greeninja View Post
[img][IMG]https://i64.tinypic.com/205b212.png[/img][/IMG]

great answer ;/

If you want to get to the bottom of this then you should fill out that form. It's almost impossible to read what proof you're trying to give me as some of the links aren't working and some of what you're trying to say doesn't even make sense. Just follow the policies and guidelines.

Originally posted by iZady View Post
I've said to him, il refund some of the money as I did spend upto 3 hours trying to do his account.. But he's not taking any of it :/

It appears in the screenshot that's not what you said.

Here's something I want from both of you, Greeninja if you are supposedly willing to accept a refund how much will it be? iZady, if you can meet that price then I want you to send that refund with proof of payment.
08-04-2016, 11:37 PM #31
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
He payed £10, I'll happily give him £5
08-04-2016, 11:39 PM #32
If you want to get to the bottom of this then you should fill out that form. It's almost impossible to read what proof you're trying to give me as some of the links aren't working and some of what you're trying to say doesn't even make sense. Just follow the policies and guidelines.

It appears in the screenshot that's not what you said.

Here's something I want from both of you, Greeninja if you are supposedly willing to accept a refund how much will it be? iZady, if you can meet that price then I want you to send that refund with proof of payment.

Ok i'll do, and $13 refund and its over!
08-05-2016, 01:18 AM #33
Ok i'll do, and $13 refund and its over!

I personally don't find a full refund is fair as some of the service was done. As a person who has done services before I can understand that it is time consuming and a ban on top of it during the recovery can be especially annoying. Seeing as you both made offers, how about we go in between? Hopefully that'll sort out the issues between you two. $10 sounds fair to me. Whenever you can iZady, send $10/£7.50 as a refund with sufficient evidence and we'll be done here. Keep me updated Greeninja and let me know when and if you receive the payment.
08-05-2016, 01:25 AM #34
I personally don't find a full refund is fair as some of the service was done. As a person who has done services before I can understand that it is time consuming and a ban on top of it during the recovery can be especially annoying. Seeing as you both made offers, how about we go in between? Hopefully that'll sort out the issues between you two. $10 sounds fair to me. Whenever you can iZady, send $10/£7.50 as a refund with sufficient evidence and we'll be done here. Keep me updated Greeninja and let me know when and if you receive the payment.

I'll take $10 the way this case can be over,but if he say no one more time i'll only accept full refund
08-05-2016, 02:21 PM #35

I'll take $10 the way this case can be over,but if he say no one more time i'll only accept full refund

Please send the refund and let me know once it's complete. Provide as much evidence as possible after you're done. Thanks.
08-06-2016, 01:04 PM #36
Please send the refund and let me know once it's complete. Provide as much evidence as possible after you're done. Thanks.

No refund so far!
08-06-2016, 02:43 PM #37

No refund so far!

iZady please respond, you have 48 hours to refund $10

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo