08-03-2016, 10:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got scam by izady's he said he could recovery gta5 for ps3/ ps4 doing rank, kd, $ and modded outfit after a hour he message me on kik saying modded outfit wanst going to happen,i ask why he said hes console got banned! Ok? Can you refund me? He said no no refunds i can proof i have screen shots of ur conversation, i end up paying justjess who did a great job fast and cheaper he also told me that my account was pretty much nothing done nothing that i ask for, After she he the recovery i transferred it my account looks awesome sick female outifits rank, fast run and everything, but to get my account modded i hade to pay twice because he didn't sent me money back or anything! I have everything to proof it just dont no how to post pic here
Last edited by Greeninja ; 08-04-2016 at 12:00 PM.
08-03-2016, 11:39 PM #2
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Rightttt, Firstly.. You came to me and asked for 3 particular Costumes.. I said I will try my best, I never promised I could do so. I tried 3 hours finding tools to get modded costumes when I finally found one. Half way through modding his account I was greeted with the "You've Been Banned" message. I got back to the customer and told him what had happened. it was a GTA CID Ban but luckily I had a second spare console for modding I told him that I am not risking my second console to become banned by doing the costumes however I promoted him to wait a few days until my ban expired so then I can try again. He blatantly refused this request firing offensive and vile texts.. In his above message he said I didn't send him his money back. Thats because my services are no refunds, plus I spent 3 hours trying to help him out.. PLUS in the end I did him a FULL recovery without the costumes he wanted.. He paid £10 for the service, which is the price of my normal GTA V services which I did for him. He wanted extra's (Certain Outfits) which I did not charge extra for. So I did not "Steal" his money as I did in the end do him a recovery but without the outfits as I never wanted to risk my only working console for the time being... I said to him, wait until next week when both my consoles would be fully working but he blanked my messages..

So lets clear some things up.

I did not steal your money as in the end I DID DO YOU A FULL GTA V RECOVERY (He's not saying that on here but i've got proof of this)

I told him when he asked, I might not be able to get the modded outfits that you want, I spent 3 hours looking for ways to help him out.. I found a way, which in the end got me CID banned on GTA for a week..
I said to him i can't do it and provided him with the above reason but then said that I can do it next week once my console gets unbanned because obviously I'm not risking my only working console for now

In the end I felt bad and said, i'll do it for you (i can provide proof) but he said he got someone else to do it for him, then blocked me on twitter.

Don't believe EVERYTHING he's saying, I can provide whatever proof you want, inc past customer experiences from people who have enjoyed my services and what I provide them with.
08-03-2016, 11:41 PM #3
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
+ how he says scams, its barley scamming when i in actual fact did the service but left one extra out (Which he didn't even pay extra for)
08-03-2016, 11:46 PM #4
Block you dude??? I have proof, i didn't block you is only $13 bucks anyways, just want to put it out here so other people dont get scamed by you, yo keep that money dude i'm sure you in need of it, and yes you can keep text me on kik thats cool, have a great night Sir, make sure u dont spent all this money on one place
Last edited by Greeninja ; 08-04-2016 at 12:11 PM.
08-03-2016, 11:47 PM #5
What service u did? The other person who did finish the recovery, can tell more about what u did!
Last edited by Greeninja ; 08-04-2016 at 12:01 PM.
08-03-2016, 11:49 PM #6
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Greeninja View Post
Block you dude i have proof, i didn't block you is only $13 bucks anyways, just want to put it out here so other people dont get scamed by you, yo come that money dude i'm sure you in need of it, and yes you can keep text me on kik thats cool, have a great night Sir, make sure u wont spent all this money on one place

Yeah, you've blocked me.. And it's not scamming, you asked for an extra which I don't usually offer.. I tried to do it for you but I couldn't. No need to rant about it?! And ACCUSE of someone scamming?! C'mon, just because you never got what you wanted.. Money isn't an issue for me incase your wondering.. But if you want to talk about money, let's go. I like to provide services and free money lobbies for people. Go check my past posts and the comments and vouches.. Look at you, 2 post on NGU just hating on someone because you never got what you wanted? At least I did a recovery in the end! A recovery which costs $13 and you paid $13 for.. So how is that scamming?! I even said to you a few hours back, il get it done for you but you went to another seller.. I was trying to help you out..
08-04-2016, 12:01 AM #7
for your info i wasn't a member in here, i could still see post but not replys or anything, i join this forum today min ago just to let others know and dont go to you, and thats not hating i'm just doing what anybody else would do, wish i could post pic in here, but i dont kno how if anybody is wondering what happen just text me on kik i'll sent photo of ur entire conversation! Kik greeninja06
08-04-2016, 01:27 AM #8
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Yeah, if anyone wants to see the conversations then please feel free to contact me

KiK- ZadyCFW
Skype- iZadyRTM
08-04-2016, 01:28 AM #9
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Greeninja View Post
for your info i wasn't a member in here, i could still see post but not replys or anything, i join this forum today min ago just to let others know and dont go to you, and thats not hating i'm just doing what anybody else would do, wish i could post pic in here, but i dont kno how if anybody is wondering what happen just text me on kik i'll sent photo of ur entire conversation! Kik greeninja06

Why are you staying quiet? Not stating the real facts? Already going back to apparent screenshot proof?
08-04-2016, 01:35 AM #10
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iZady View Post
Why are you staying quiet? Not stating the real facts? Already going back to apparent screenshot proof?

And letting other members know of what? Most other players don't request female characters with their TlTs out.. These costumes aren't even in my services so what's there to warn people about? I did my service for you and that's all I offer on NGU..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo