09-19-2016, 11:33 PM #1
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Taitchi007
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] = N/A it was a free service. = You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 09/18/2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) = N/A FREE SERVICE

How much?: N/A FREE SERVICE

Have you contacted the scammer?
:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- = No RESPONSE, Ignores.

Other comments: I know, it was a free service. But, it needs to be closed, and it shouldn't be allowed on here.
Basically took my account, and yea.
I know I was stupid, for trusting it.
09-20-2016, 03:58 PM #2
Originally posted by vLasko View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Taitchi007
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] = N/A it was a free service. = You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 09/18/2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) = N/A FREE SERVICE

How much?: N/A FREE SERVICE

Have you contacted the scammer?
:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- = No RESPONSE, Ignores.

Other comments: I know, it was a free service. But, it needs to be closed, and it shouldn't be allowed on here.
Basically took my account, and yea.
I know I was stupid, for trusting it.

Seeing as he signed into both yours and Best Mate's account and you both come to the same conclusion I may just ban him. He has made no posts besides the free duplication service thread which tells me he most likely came here to scam anyway.

Thanks for letting me know, hope you didn't lose anything.

User banned, dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo