09-30-2016, 11:51 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); About 2 months ago or less XeGoku posted a Black Ops 3 Service thread selling an account that had been duplicated or just high level. Thread has been trashed since, didn't notice till today. I've been contacting him on Skype for some time, then yesterday decided to finally purchase the account. Here's some pictures of our conversation:

You must login or register to view this content.

So he's since deleted me and somehow took back the account after I changed the email and password. PSN says that the email isn't valid (the one I changed it to). Going to try and dispute it, but payment was sent as friends. I'd appreciate if some action was taken and that his thread can be found.
10-01-2016, 02:32 PM #2
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
About 2 months ago or less XeGoku posted a Black Ops 3 Service thread selling an account that had been duplicated or just high level. Thread has been trashed since, didn't notice till today. I've been contacting him on Skype for some time, then yesterday decided to finally purchase the account. Here's some pictures of our conversation:

So he's since deleted me and somehow took back the account after I changed the email and password. PSN says that the email isn't valid (the one I changed it to). Going to try and dispute it, but payment was sent as friends. I'd appreciate if some action was taken and that his thread can be found.

There's a reason why threads get trashed... Anyway, this is considered as purchasing from a non-elite since he did not have a valid subscription at the time of purchase. Don't do it again.
Please update your dispute following these guidelines: You must login or register to view this content.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond, though the user has not been on in over a month.
10-01-2016, 05:26 PM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Insight View Post
There's a reason why threads get trashed... Anyway, this is considered as purchasing from a non-elite since he did not have a valid subscription at the time of purchase. Don't do it again.
Please update your dispute following these guidelines: You must login or register to view this content.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond, though the user has not been on in over a month.

If I remember correctly he did have Elite when thread was posted, I had his skype so never went back to the thread, which is why I didn't know it got trashed. I know he hasn't been on in over a month, checked myself :p.

I've provided most of what you asked, only thing left is date of purchase and proof of it. Which I can provide with one picture:

The name you can verify with the email he gave me. Just enter as if you were sending money or something. If there's anything else, please just let me know.
10-03-2016, 03:49 PM #4
If I remember correctly he did have Elite when thread was posted, I had his skype so never went back to the thread, which is why I didn't know it got trashed. I know he hasn't been on in over a month, checked myself :p.

I've provided most of what you asked, only thing left is date of purchase and proof of it. Which I can provide with one picture:

The name you can verify with the email he gave me. Just enter as if you were sending money or something. If there's anything else, please just let me know.

User is given an additional 5 days as they have not been on since the dispute.
10-08-2016, 02:59 PM #5

User has not been on since. As a result, the user will be banned until further notice.
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo