10-15-2016, 10:42 PM #1
Sabec
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: NickxD

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content. Go from top down.

When did this happen: 10/13/16 - 10/14/16

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

I bought a Amazon card and gave him the code.

How much?: 25$

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Yes but I blocked him because he just kept lying to my face so I had enough. (I show what he said in the imgur album.)

Other comments: Hi. So what happened was is that I bought a service from NickxD. He "seemed" like a trustworthy seller so I went for it. I payed him 25$ for 2 accounts of mine to get a recover for black ops 2 on. I also bought the warranty which he said in his post that if the account gets banned or reset he will fix it if you have a warranty which I bought. I bought the warranty for 5$ extra. After he did the recovery it didn't stick. I couldn't contact him because he said he went to bed. I contacted him the next morning and what happened was is he wasn't responding to anything I say. I ask a friend to add him. When he does he instantly responds to my friend. Afterwards my friend asks him for a screen shot of his setup. He sends him a current one right then and there. Afterwards I confront him about it and he says hes at work. I tell him no you're not and then he goes on a rant. He adds me to a group chat with tons of people saying hes legit but hes not. I asked him 5 times if he could and he never responded to any of my texts. If he did he just said, (im busy). (that was 5 mins before my friend added him and he wouldn't text me.)
10-17-2016, 10:19 PM #11
Sabec
Save Point
How do I close this dispute?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo