10-15-2016, 10:42 PM #1
Sabec
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: NickxD

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content. Go from top down.

When did this happen: 10/13/16 - 10/14/16

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

I bought a Amazon card and gave him the code.

How much?: 25$

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Yes but I blocked him because he just kept lying to my face so I had enough. (I show what he said in the imgur album.)

Other comments: Hi. So what happened was is that I bought a service from NickxD. He "seemed" like a trustworthy seller so I went for it. I payed him 25$ for 2 accounts of mine to get a recover for black ops 2 on. I also bought the warranty which he said in his post that if the account gets banned or reset he will fix it if you have a warranty which I bought. I bought the warranty for 5$ extra. After he did the recovery it didn't stick. I couldn't contact him because he said he went to bed. I contacted him the next morning and what happened was is he wasn't responding to anything I say. I ask a friend to add him. When he does he instantly responds to my friend. Afterwards my friend asks him for a screen shot of his setup. He sends him a current one right then and there. Afterwards I confront him about it and he says hes at work. I tell him no you're not and then he goes on a rant. He adds me to a group chat with tons of people saying hes legit but hes not. I asked him 5 times if he could and he never responded to any of my texts. If he did he just said, (im busy). (that was 5 mins before my friend added him and he wouldn't text me.)
10-16-2016, 05:59 PM #2
Originally posted by Sabec View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: NickxD

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content. Go from top down.

When did this happen: 10/13/16 - 10/14/16

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

I bought a Amazon card and gave him the code.

How much?: 25$

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Yes but I blocked him because he just kept lying to my face so I had enough. (I show what he said in the imgur album.)

Other comments: Hi. So what happened was is that I bought a service from NickxD. He "seemed" like a trustworthy seller so I went for it. I payed him 25$ for 2 accounts of mine to get a recover for black ops 2 on. I also bought the warranty which he said in his post that if the account gets banned or reset he will fix it if you have a warranty which I bought. I bought the warranty for 5$ extra. After he did the recovery it didn't stick. I couldn't contact him because he said he went to bed. I contacted him the next morning and what happened was is he wasn't responding to anything I say. I ask a friend to add him. When he does he instantly responds to my friend. Afterwards my friend asks him for a screen shot of his setup. He sends him a current one right then and there. Afterwards I confront him about it and he says hes at work. I tell him no you're not and then he goes on a rant. He adds me to a group chat with tons of people saying hes legit but hes not. I asked him 5 times if he could and he never responded to any of my texts. If he did he just said, (im busy). (that was 5 mins before my friend added him and he wouldn't text me.)

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. Do you have a link to his thread by any chance?
10-16-2016, 06:04 PM #3
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. Do you have a link to his thread by any chance?

Here you go Insight: You must login or register to view this content. Smile
10-17-2016, 03:54 AM #4
Yaa
Depressed
The user never contacted me back as he had 3 friends spamming my account. They lied about purchasing. I done your account and it did stick as you said until you logged off and it corrupted after that you started bitching at me as I was busy. Your friend then contacted me saying he is banning me on TTG and NGU and 7s. And he was part admin on here. Like wtf? Also I can not refund Amazon as its been redeemed for stealth. I will do your account as I have been really busy I have a list of people I have to do. So please calm down and I will do the account. Also insight I didn't get contacted in a PM just want to let you know of that.
10-17-2016, 03:48 PM #5
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
The user never contacted me back as he had 3 friends spamming my account. They lied about purchasing. I done your account and it did stick as you said until you logged off and it corrupted after that you started bitching at me as I was busy. Your friend then contacted me saying he is banning me on TTG and NGU and 7s. And he was part admin on here. Like wtf? Also I can not refund Amazon as its been redeemed for stealth. I will do your account as I have been really busy I have a list of people I have to do. So please calm down and I will do the account. Also insight I didn't get contacted in a PM just want to let you know of that.

You get a visitor message, which is the same thing. You get notifications for both. Let me know when you've done the account.
10-17-2016, 07:09 PM #6
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by Insight View Post
You get a visitor message, which is the same thing. You get notifications for both. Let me know when you've done the account.

Will do I don't know any of the details as the kid blocked me, he has not message me at all. What am I gonna do if he does not message me.
10-17-2016, 09:27 PM #7
Sabec
Save Point
I'll unblock you right now.
10-17-2016, 10:02 PM #8
Originally posted by Sabec View Post
I'll unblock you right now.

Originally posted by NickxD View Post
Will do I don't know any of the details as the kid blocked me, he has not message me at all. What am I gonna do if he does not message me.

Here, he's unblocked you.
10-17-2016, 10:03 PM #9
Yaa
Depressed
Black ops 2 has been completed for his account I have showed him proof as I finished it I also am doing mw3 as he wanted that instead as I have been completed with both games he is satisfied and you can now close this out Smile
10-17-2016, 10:03 PM #10
Sabec
Save Point
We got everything situated. Thanks for all the help <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo