10-16-2016, 06:32 PM #1
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: You must login or register to view this content.
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
I bought a service from him.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

His profile in skype:

You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of the payment:

Here is a proof for saying he will help me in all trophies:

Here is a proof that he accepted to get me the rest of the trophies with the Mod Menu before I paid him, Which is "A big Lie":

Here is a weird thing, but still I paid him exactly what he want, we agree on $15 and I said I can't pay as family and friends, and he said it's okay but the fee is $5.
I'm not sure about that and if he scammed me here too:

Here when I asked him the next day and he told me I should get them by myself:

When did this happen:
We agree on that he will help me in all trophies and the rest we will get them in Mod Menu, After we finish one match and I got only 3 trophies of 8, He said he feel tired and we should do this another time.
And one trophy requires 4 Players and I told him that but he just play on private with the two of us.
So I asked him that he can get me the trophies with the Mod menu and we get done with it, and he said and showed me in a Mod Menu Lobby that he doesn't have trophies future in his tool.
I accepted that and I tried to ask him Today to get only three trophies and his job is done after that, and he refuse and keeps saying" It's easy you can get it by yourself" Which I'm aware I can but I guess this is what I paid him for.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal

How much?:
$20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He keeps saying he won't help me because his job is done.

- I paid him as a good service, I can open a dispute in Paypal, but I thought we can try to fix that in here before I do that.
I'm not asking for the full refund, Only half of it.

Please tell me if I have to provide anything else.
10-16-2016, 07:05 PM #11
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Insight View Post
What instructions did he fail to follow? I'm not quite catching on with that here.
Also, from what I can tell, Luckeyy appears to have agreed to do them legitimately for Nyctophilia in this screenshot: You must login or register to view this content.
Could you explain a bit about this please? Thanks.

Basically he paid me to play a match with him to get like a couple trophies during game play, for example he got a trophy for killing more then 50 monsters or running back to the helicopter with 1.30 left on the timer we did it in 20 seconds cause i modded the lobby. Now he needs 4 trophies which 3 of them is has to be done on his own one one of them u will see in the screen shot that i offer him to put his level on 29-30 cause u get a trophy for being rank 30 for the first time he declined and last time i check he was rank 8. It will literally take 8-10 hours to play to get him all the way up there and i told him im not gonna sit here to play all these games when u paid me to play a match to get u trophies which i did which took an hour. Secondly you get a trophy for completing all Challenges in the game with out failing. He failed 3-4 challenges i dont fail the challenges as i know ALL of them specially in the map " Point of Contact " which is easy stuff he chose not follow the instructions in the game and i dont need to tell him cause its printed on the screen in the game. Insight when it comes to Ghosts i am not new to this. the other 2 trophies he has to do it on his own one of them is playing with 4 players and escaping the map the second trophy he literally has to search 40 trash in the game which ANYONE can do he does not need me for that i told him this already. That trophy no matter what he has to do it on its own u dont need god mode or unlimited ammo for that your literally running around pushing square and search thats it. He's mad cause i wont give him my tool or offsets
10-16-2016, 07:07 PM #12
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
I have a suggestion.
First of all, Luckeyy are you able to get those 3 trophies quickly through mods? If you can, just do them and let it be. That's 6/8 of the trophies done and Nyctophilia you claimed you were going to do the rest on your own anyway.

I said that to him over and over Today, and he keeps refusing.
So yeah if he is able to get me:
-Escape with four Players
- Find 40 Trashes or boxes
- All challenges
I will be okay, but he will get it to me and he should give me instructions before we play and he should get it for me then I will be good.
10-16-2016, 07:08 PM #13
Father Luckeyy
I have a suggestion.
First of all, Luckeyy are you able to get those 3 trophies quickly through mods? If you can, just do them and let it be. That's 6/8 of the trophies done and Nyctophilia you claimed you were going to do the rest on your own anyway.

i cant mod those 2 Trophies he has to do it on his own 1 of them i offered to mod his level and he declined it so nothing much i can do for him and the trash trophy he literally has to search through them and do it on his own. I don't appreciate him calling me a scammer cause i been doing this for 4 years and never scammed anyone in my life even though im a victim whos been scammed 5 times
10-16-2016, 07:09 PM #14
Originally posted by Nyctophilia View Post
I said that to him over and over Today, and he keeps refusing.
So yeah if he is able to get me:
-Escape with four Players
- Find 40 Trashes or boxes
- All challenges
I will be okay, but he will get it to me and he should give me instructions before we play and he should get it for me then I will be good.

Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Basically he paid me to play a match with him to get like a couple trophies during game play, for example he got a trophy for killing more then 50 monsters or running back to the helicopter with 1.30 left on the timer we did it in 20 seconds cause i modded the lobby. Now he needs 4 trophies which 3 of them is has to be done on his own one one of them u will see in the screen shot that i offer him to put his level on 29-30 cause u get a trophy for being rank 30 for the first time he declined and last time i check he was rank 8. It will literally take 8-10 hours to play to get him all the way up there and i told him im not gonna sit here to play all these games when u paid me to play a match to get u trophies which i did which took an hour. Secondly you get a trophy for completing all Challenges in the game with out failing. He failed 3-4 challenges i dont fail the challenges as i know ALL of them specially in the map " Point of Contact " which is easy stuff he chose not follow the instructions in the game and i dont need to tell him cause its printed on the screen in the game. Insight when it comes to Ghosts i am not new to this. the other 2 trophies he has to do it on his own one of them is playing with 4 players and escaping the map the second trophy he literally has to search 40 trash in the game which ANYONE can do he does not need me for that i told him this already. That trophy no matter what he has to do it on its own u dont need god mode or unlimited ammo for that your literally running around pushing square and search thats it. He's mad cause i wont give him my tool or offsets

Okay. Well look, from my knowledge about the game, finding the trashes is simple enough to do solo. You even claimed to be able to do some yourself. This goes same with the four player trophy, there is no need for Luckeyy, only 3 other people that can be anyone. So what is there that requires someone such as Luckeyy to specifically do?
10-16-2016, 07:10 PM #15
Father Luckeyy
Okay. Well look, from my knowledge about the game, finding the trashes is simple enough to do solo. You even claimed to be able to do some yourself. This goes same with the four player trophy, there is no need for Luckeyy, only 3 other people that can be anyone. So what is there that requires someone such as Luckeyy to specifically do?

I did my part theres nothing else to be done
10-16-2016, 07:11 PM #16
Nyctophilia
Gym leader

I don't give a mind about your tool or your offset. With some hard work I guess I can get it, you're not the only one with a mind in this world lol.
Yes you got me the helicopter trophy, and the time escaping, only these two.
But as I remembered, I paid you for helping me to get the trophies and getting the rest with the mod menu that you claimed you have it here(You must login or register to view this content.) but you don't.
10-16-2016, 07:12 PM #17
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by Nyctophilia View Post
I don't give a mind about your tool or your offset. With some hard work I guess I can get it, you're not the only one with a mind in this world lol.
Yes you got me the helicopter trophy, and the time escaping, only these two.
But as I remembered, I paid you for helping me to get the trophies and getting the rest with the mod menu that you claimed you have it here(You must login or register to view this content.) but you don't.

Yes i thought it was in the menu but it wasnt but i still played the game and got you trophies, So whats the problem?
10-16-2016, 07:13 PM #18
Nyctophilia
Gym leader

Well, I said I will get the level 30 by myself because I have too, I can't do anything else like leave the game or mod my account because it's my primary account.
Maybe it's easy, but I never been a "Ghosts" guy, I can't get the four players or the challenges by myself
10-16-2016, 07:14 PM #19
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Yes i thought it was in the menu but it wasnt but i still played the game and got you trophies, So whats the problem?

It's your tool, and you got the offsets by yourself.
Now you telling me you didn't know about it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo