10-16-2016, 06:32 PM #1
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: You must login or register to view this content.
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
I bought a service from him.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

His profile in skype:

You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of the payment:

Here is a proof for saying he will help me in all trophies:

Here is a proof that he accepted to get me the rest of the trophies with the Mod Menu before I paid him, Which is "A big Lie":

Here is a weird thing, but still I paid him exactly what he want, we agree on $15 and I said I can't pay as family and friends, and he said it's okay but the fee is $5.
I'm not sure about that and if he scammed me here too:

Here when I asked him the next day and he told me I should get them by myself:

When did this happen:
We agree on that he will help me in all trophies and the rest we will get them in Mod Menu, After we finish one match and I got only 3 trophies of 8, He said he feel tired and we should do this another time.
And one trophy requires 4 Players and I told him that but he just play on private with the two of us.
So I asked him that he can get me the trophies with the Mod menu and we get done with it, and he said and showed me in a Mod Menu Lobby that he doesn't have trophies future in his tool.
I accepted that and I tried to ask him Today to get only three trophies and his job is done after that, and he refuse and keeps saying" It's easy you can get it by yourself" Which I'm aware I can but I guess this is what I paid him for.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal

How much?:
$20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He keeps saying he won't help me because his job is done.

- I paid him as a good service, I can open a dispute in Paypal, but I thought we can try to fix that in here before I do that.
I'm not asking for the full refund, Only half of it.

Please tell me if I have to provide anything else.
10-16-2016, 07:15 PM #20
Originally posted by Nyctophilia View Post
Well, I said I will get the level 30 by myself because I have too, I can't do anything else like leave the game or mod my account because it's my primary account.
Maybe it's easy, but I never been a "Ghosts" guy, I can't get the four players or the challenges by myself

Ok can I just get this straight. What trophies are you missing exactly? Can you list them all for me.
10-16-2016, 07:16 PM #21
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
It's your tool, and you got the offsets by yourself.
Now you telling me you didn't know about it?

LOL how do i not know the addresses of my own tool im looking at them right now. And second when i modded the game i used my menu instead not the tool either way it was only god mode and unlimited ammo
10-16-2016, 07:19 PM #22
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Ok can I just get this straight. What trophies are you missing exactly? Can you list them all for me.

1- Completionist
Complete all challenges and escape in Regular or Hardcore difficulty. .

2- No Man Left
Escape with all four players in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.

3- Trash Picker
Scavenge 40 items in a single game in Regular or Hardcore difficulty. .

4-Throttled Escape
Escape using a relic in Regular or Hardcore difficulty. .
This one requires level 30, but I'm not asking him to do this one, I will do it by myself.
10-16-2016, 07:43 PM #23
1- Completionist
Complete all challenges and escape in Regular or Hardcore difficulty. .

2- No Man Left
Escape with all four players in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.

3- Trash Picker
Scavenge 40 items in a single game in Regular or Hardcore difficulty. .

4-Throttled Escape
Escape using a relic in Regular or Hardcore difficulty. .
This one requires level 30, but I'm not asking him to do this one, I will do it by myself.

Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post

I've thought it through and I've spoken to Luckeyy. He claims you failed to follow instructions, so he's agreed to give you another chance. He will do another match with you to help complete Completionist, and No Man Left if you can find 2 other people. The rest you can do by yourself. Trash Picker is easy and you said you'll do Throttled Escape anyway.
If you fail to follow the instructions, which by the way are SHOWN on screen by the game, then I will just end the dispute as to me you're just using up his time. You have to put each other in the oppositions perspectives. If it was you, I doubt you'd be willing to spend so much time for $20 either.

So, you have one more lobby with Luckeyy to complete Completionist and No Man Left if you find 2 more people. That's it. It's the best I can do of the situation that will work for both sides.
10-16-2016, 07:46 PM #24
Father Luckeyy
I've thought it through and I've spoken to Luckeyy. He claims you failed to follow instructions, so he's agreed to give you another chance. He will do another match with you to help complete Completionist, and No Man Left if you can find 2 other people. The rest you can do by yourself. Trash Picker is easy and you said you'll do Throttled Escape anyway.
If you fail to follow the instructions, which by the way are SHOWN on screen by the game, then I will just end the dispute as to me you're just using up his time. You have to put each other in the oppositions perspectives. If it was you, I doubt you'd be willing to spend so much time for $20 either.

So, you have one more lobby with Luckeyy to complete Completionist and No Man Left if you find 2 more people. That's it. It's the best I can do of the situation that will work for both sides.

Fair enough im online now he has to find 2 players as i dont have to players and were doing it in a custom match
10-16-2016, 07:51 PM #25
Nyctophilia
Gym leader

Fair enough im online now he has to find 2 players as i dont have to players and were doing it in a custom match

Okay I will accept it.
But I can't get other two people. But he can get another control and I will get another control, so we will be 4 players and I will follow the challenges with him.
He just have to give the whole lobby god mode and unlimited ammo and help me to get the trophies
Because even I get another players and something goes wrong like someone went offline, he will refuse to play with me again.
So the best is both of us with two controls.
10-16-2016, 07:53 PM #26
Father Luckeyy
Okay I will accept it.
But I can't get other two people. But he can get another control and I will get another control, so we will be 4 players and I will follow the challenges with him.
He just have to give the whole lobby god mode and unlimited ammo and help me to get the trophies
Because even I get another players and something goes wrong like someone went offline, he will refuse to play with me again.
So the best is both of us with two controls.

No you need 2 other players and you deleted me off PSN. If we get a challenge thats says " Dont take any damage from seekers explosions " thats an automatic failure. Why cause the players will be just sitting there easy target
10-16-2016, 07:56 PM #27
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
No you need 2 other players and you deleted me off PSN. If we get a challenge thats says " Dont take any damage from seekers explosions " thats an automatic failure. Why cause the players will be just sitting there easy target

They will be in the first map, Usually we get this in the second or the third round.
So if we get this in the first game just restart it, which I guess it won't in the second time
10-16-2016, 07:57 PM #28
Father Luckeyy
They will be in the first map, Usually we get this in the second or the third round.
So if we get this in the first game just restart it, which I guess it won't in the second time

Theres no restarting as Insight said this is only one match you fail thats on you cause all this is a waste of time. what is your psn so i can you to get this over with.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo