10-16-2016, 06:32 PM #1
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: You must login or register to view this content.
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
I bought a service from him.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

His profile in skype:

You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of the payment:

Here is a proof for saying he will help me in all trophies:

Here is a proof that he accepted to get me the rest of the trophies with the Mod Menu before I paid him, Which is "A big Lie":

Here is a weird thing, but still I paid him exactly what he want, we agree on $15 and I said I can't pay as family and friends, and he said it's okay but the fee is $5.
I'm not sure about that and if he scammed me here too:

Here when I asked him the next day and he told me I should get them by myself:

When did this happen:
We agree on that he will help me in all trophies and the rest we will get them in Mod Menu, After we finish one match and I got only 3 trophies of 8, He said he feel tired and we should do this another time.
And one trophy requires 4 Players and I told him that but he just play on private with the two of us.
So I asked him that he can get me the trophies with the Mod menu and we get done with it, and he said and showed me in a Mod Menu Lobby that he doesn't have trophies future in his tool.
I accepted that and I tried to ask him Today to get only three trophies and his job is done after that, and he refuse and keeps saying" It's easy you can get it by yourself" Which I'm aware I can but I guess this is what I paid him for.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal

How much?:
$20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He keeps saying he won't help me because his job is done.

- I paid him as a good service, I can open a dispute in Paypal, but I thought we can try to fix that in here before I do that.
I'm not asking for the full refund, Only half of it.

Please tell me if I have to provide anything else.
10-16-2016, 08:03 PM #29
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Theres no restarting as Insight said this is only one match you fail thats on you cause all this is a waste of time. what is your psn so i can you to get this over with.

Okay so we can find players online with force host in your tool,
Last edited by Nyctophilia ; 10-16-2016 at 09:16 PM.
10-16-2016, 08:06 PM #30
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Nyctophilia View Post
Okay so we can find players online with force host in your tool,
it's: azodark

I am not force Hosting anything find 2 players to play this is being done in the custom match trash picker is something u do solo either way im doing complete all challenges trophy and if u fail its on you im not re doing it again. if you dont follow the instructions thats printed on the screen thats on you. if you dont do trash picker during game play thats on you. Are you ready too play now?
10-16-2016, 08:09 PM #31
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
I am not force Hosting anything find 2 players to play this is being done in the custom match trash picker is something u do solo either way im doing complete all challenges trophy and if u fail its on you im not re doing it again. if you dont follow the instructions thats printed on the screen thats on you. if you dont do trash picker during game play thats on you. Are you ready too play now?

Okay, Then I will accept it if we get the don't get damaged in the first match and only cares about get it done with 4 players.
10-16-2016, 08:12 PM #32
Nyctophilia
Gym leader

You're not.
We will do it with 4 controls.
Last edited by Nyctophilia ; 10-16-2016 at 09:15 PM.
10-16-2016, 09:14 PM #33
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
I got two trophies as we agreed on skype.
Problem Solved.
Thank you @Insight for your help.
And please Close the thread.

@Luckeyy
Hope your head will get better.
10-16-2016, 10:16 PM #34
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo