10-16-2016, 06:32 PM #1
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: You must login or register to view this content.
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
I bought a service from him.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

His profile in skype:

You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of the payment:

Here is a proof for saying he will help me in all trophies:

Here is a proof that he accepted to get me the rest of the trophies with the Mod Menu before I paid him, Which is "A big Lie":

Here is a weird thing, but still I paid him exactly what he want, we agree on $15 and I said I can't pay as family and friends, and he said it's okay but the fee is $5.
I'm not sure about that and if he scammed me here too:

Here when I asked him the next day and he told me I should get them by myself:

When did this happen:
We agree on that he will help me in all trophies and the rest we will get them in Mod Menu, After we finish one match and I got only 3 trophies of 8, He said he feel tired and we should do this another time.
And one trophy requires 4 Players and I told him that but he just play on private with the two of us.
So I asked him that he can get me the trophies with the Mod menu and we get done with it, and he said and showed me in a Mod Menu Lobby that he doesn't have trophies future in his tool.
I accepted that and I tried to ask him Today to get only three trophies and his job is done after that, and he refuse and keeps saying" It's easy you can get it by yourself" Which I'm aware I can but I guess this is what I paid him for.

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal

How much?:
$20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes.
If yes, What did they say?:- He keeps saying he won't help me because his job is done.

- I paid him as a good service, I can open a dispute in Paypal, but I thought we can try to fix that in here before I do that.
I'm not asking for the full refund, Only half of it.

Please tell me if I have to provide anything else.
10-16-2016, 06:38 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Nyctophilia View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: You must login or register to view this content.
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

His profile in skype:

Proof of the payment:

Here is a proof that he accepted to get me the rest of the trophies with the Mod Menu before I paid him, Which is "A big Lie":

Here is a weird thing, but still I paid him exactly what he want, we agree on $15 and I said I can't pay as family and friends, and he said it's okay but the fee is $5.

When did this happen:
We agree on that he will help me in all trophies and the rest we will get them in Mod Menu, After we finish one match and I got only 3 trophies of 8, He said he feel tired and we should do this another time.
And one trophy requires 4 Players and I told him that but he just play on private with the two of us.
So I asked him that he can get me the trophies with the Mod menu and we get done with it, and he said and showed me in a Mod Menu Lobby that he doesn't have trophies future in his tool.
I accepted that and I tried to ask him Today to get only three trophies and his job is done after that, and he refuse and keeps saying" It's easy you can get it by yourself" Which I'm aware I can but I guess this is what I paid him for.

How much?:
$20

If yes, What did they say?:- He keeps saying he won't help me because his job is done.

- I paid him as a good service, I can open a dispute in Paypal, but I thought we can try to fix that in here before I do that.

I gave you what you wanted, It's not my fault you didnt follow instructions and choose to do things your way. im not gonna sit here and play 10hours of gaming. And i never scammed you like i said in the beginning im not gonna do any kind of modding less then 10 bucks you made a deal for $15 and yes i told you 20 cause i lose money when you pay a fee for purchase and services. All sales are final. I am not gonna refund money to someone who choose not too follow instructions, You refused to have your account modded, And you messed up your own Challenges during gameplay. I did everything and offer everything. So there is no need for dispute cause your mad and i never gave you my paid tool for free on top of that. And another thing nothing was discussed on NGU you added me on skype NGU has nothing to with whatever takes place on skype. Funny how you dont mention how you didnt follow instructions and how you messed up everything on your own during game play.
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 10-16-2016 at 06:41 PM.
10-16-2016, 06:42 PM #3
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
I gave you what you wanted, It's not my fault you didnt follow instructions and choose to do things your way. im not gonna sit here and play 10hours of gaming. And i never scammed you like i said in the beginning im not gonna do any kind of modding less then 10 bucks you made a deal for $15 and yes i told you 20 cause i lose money when you pay a fee for purchase and services. All sales are final. I am not gonna refund money to someone who choose not too follow instructions, You refused to have your account modded, And you messed up your own Challenges during gameplay. I did everything and offer everything. So there is no need for dispute cause your mad and i never gave you my paid tool for free on top of that. And another thing nothing was discussed on NGU you added me on skype NGU has nothing to with whatever takes place on skype. Funny how you dont mention how you didnt follow instructions and how you messed up everything on your own during game play.

Provide a proof for that I didn't follow instructions!
You didn't tell me anything before we start the game and the instructions was only for one trophy, what about the rest?
And as I said on the Skype, I will get the last trophy for myself, This is why I count 8 trophies not 9. so I don't want to get level 30 for the last trophy.
Beside you accepted that you will get it for me by the mod menu!
10-16-2016, 06:48 PM #4

Accused Scammer's Username: You must login or register to view this content.

His profile in skype:

Proof of the payment:

When did this happen:

How much?:
$20

What instructions did he fail to follow? I'm not quite catching on with that here.
Also, from what I can tell, Luckeyy appears to have agreed to do them legitimately for Nyctophilia in this screenshot: You must login or register to view this content.
Could you explain a bit about this please? Thanks.
10-16-2016, 06:51 PM #5
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Originally posted by Insight View Post
What instructions did he fail to follow? I'm not quite catching on with that here.
Also, from what I can tell, Luckeyy appears to have agreed to do them legitimately for Nyctophilia in this screenshot: You must login or register to view this content.
Could you explain a bit about this please? Thanks.

He didn't tell me any instructions!
He just told me after I missed in the first match for trophy the challenges, "You missed the trophy up" He didn't say anything about it before that.
10-16-2016, 06:55 PM #6
He didn't tell me any instructions!
He just told me after I missed in the first match for trophy the challenges, "You missed the trophy up" He didn't say anything about it before that.

If he does the other 3 trophies through mod menu, does that make it 6/8 complete?
10-16-2016, 06:56 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Provide a proof for that I didn't follow instructions!
You didn't tell me anything before we start the game and the instructions was only for one trophy, what about the rest?

Proof was in the game First Challenge You must login or register to view this content., Second Challenge Was " Don't spend money for 2mins " You must login or register to view this content., You said you know a lot about ghosts if you know a lot then i shouldn't have to tell you about challenges now you want to play the " idk " role. And after my job was done you said it yourself that my job was done You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.. And this is reason you chose to dispute You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
10-16-2016, 06:59 PM #8
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Proof was in the game First Challenge You must login or register to view this content., Second Challenge Was " Don't spend money for 2mins " You must login or register to view this content., You said you know a lot about ghosts if you know a lot then i shouldn't have to tell you about challenges now you want to play the " idk " role. And after my job was done you said it yourself that my job was done You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.. And this is reason you chose to dispute You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You gave a proof that you gave me the instructions after I ruined the trophy, and you never played another match or restart it.
And I asked for your tool because I was trying to solve this and getting them by myself with the help of my friend.
And no, your job isn't done if I still have four trophies to go, which is became three after you said you're not going to help me in the last one except by logging into my account in CFW!
Last edited by Nyctophilia ; 10-16-2016 at 07:03 PM.
10-16-2016, 07:01 PM #9
Nyctophilia
Gym leader
Originally posted by Insight View Post
If he does the other 3 trophies through mod menu, does that make it 6/8 complete?

He didn't get me any trophy in the Mod Menu, He doesn't have trophies in his mod menu, which is he said he have it in here: You must login or register to view this content.
I only get 3 trophies of 8 and I accepted that he only have to get me another three trophies but he refused
10-16-2016, 07:03 PM #10
He didn't get me any trophy in the Mod Menu, He doesn't have trophies in his mod menu, which is he said he have it in here: You must login or register to view this content.
I only get 3 trophies of 8 and I accepted that he only have to get me another three trophies but he refused

I have a suggestion.
First of all, Luckeyy are you able to get those 3 trophies quickly through mods? If you can, just do them and let it be. That's 6/8 of the trophies done and Nyctophilia you claimed you were going to do the rest on your own anyway.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo