12-19-2016, 05:13 AM #1
Best Mate
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Did you: [Trade]

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.
DaddyMeth; [email][email protected][/email] You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:12/182016 at 8:39 PM

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
PSN account but gave him the information (email and password)

How much?: My main Psn Account

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:
Last edited by Best Mate ; 12-19-2016 at 05:52 AM.
12-19-2016, 04:12 PM #2
Originally posted by Best
Did you: [Trade]

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
DaddyMeth; [email][email protected][/email] You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:12/182016 at 8:39 PM

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
PSN account but gave him the information (email and password)

How much?: My main Psn Account

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments:

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. Need proof of on-site contact.
12-19-2016, 07:09 PM #3
DaddyMeth
Little One
hello the thing is i never touched the account i tried to log into the account and he even didnt gave me teh account i needed it was an account w nothing but videos and free map packs , then i changed the password of the paypal becaause i yought he was scamming me
12-19-2016, 08:40 PM #4
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by DaddyMeth View Post
hello the thing is i never touched the account i tried to log into the account and he even didnt gave me teh account i needed it was an account w nothing but videos and free map packs , then i changed the password of the paypal becaause i yought he was scamming me

didn't touch the account? yet you logged in?
12-19-2016, 09:06 PM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
I would like you to note the time the email was received(You must login or register to view this content.).
Now compare the time stamps to this "Time stamp proof You must login or register to view this content."
Last edited by Best Mate ; 12-19-2016 at 09:17 PM.
12-20-2016, 03:30 PM #6
I would like you to note the time the email was received(You must login or register to view this content.).
Now compare the time stamps to this "Time stamp proof You must login or register to view this content."

Could you explain to me the actual situation? In the original post there isn't much that has been explained. From what I can tell you guys are just exchanging accounts.
12-20-2016, 04:27 PM #7
DaddyMeth
Little One
exactly but the thing is when i logged in the account to see if its legit and it have bo2, it wasnt so i just logged out and didnt touch it , until he tells me that the password has been changed n shit i mean i tried to log back in and the password was wrong idk what hes trying to do here but he almost scammed me for a 40$
12-20-2016, 10:58 PM #8
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Could you explain to me the actual situation? In the original post there isn't much that has been explained. From what I can tell you guys are just exchanging accounts.

He had a paypal account with money inside of it. The account had 40 USD. He wanted a gameshare of bo2 for ps3. Our deal was to trade a gameshare for the paypal account(with email access to the hotmail). I had his login info but I was waiting to get the exact email and password from my account. I pasted the wrong info on chat. He sent me a wrong password. He changed my account info and his paypal's password.
12-20-2016, 11:03 PM #9
He had a paypal account with money inside of it. The account had 40 USD. He wanted a gameshare of bo2 for ps3. Our deal was to trade a gameshare for the paypal account(with email access to the hotmail). I had his login info but I was waiting to get the exact email and password from my account. I pasted the wrong info on chat. He sent me a wrong password. He changed my account info and his paypal's password.

exactly but the thing is when i logged in the account to see if its legit and it have bo2, it wasnt so i just logged out and didnt touch it , until he tells me that the password has been changed n shit i mean i tried to log back in and the password was wrong idk what hes trying to do here but he almost scammed me for a 40$

Literally no idea why you wanted to exchange accounts rather than send the money. Either way, if you don't actually have the PayPal account all I can suggest you do is contact Sony about your situation. If you truly are the original owner of the account you should be able to get your account back. If you aren't, then we can't even be sure who changed the details. Could've been anyone.
12-20-2016, 11:17 PM #10
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Literally no idea why you wanted to exchange accounts rather than send the money. Either way, if you don't actually have the PayPal account all I can suggest you do is contact Sony about your situation. If you truly are the original owner of the account you should be able to get your account back. If you aren't, then we can't even be sure who changed the details. Could've been anyone.

Will contact sony. It is my main account after all. What shall be done about this scammer?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo