01-25-2017, 03:15 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This started 2 weeks ago when Ethen pm'ed me and told me he's a cid seller . I bought some to test and everything was good , then I bought 10 more cids and they was also good .

Last friday I decided to get 20 for 160$ and then I realized 15 of them were already banned so pm'ed Ethen on skype to tell him and since then I got no reply .

I recommended him to my friends and they got banned cids aswell .

He visited NGU yesterday so he can't say he didnt see my messages .

RIP for my 120$ (15cids x 8$) but I want to make sure anyone knows Ethen is a scammer .

Here you have the first conversation on my inbox , the rest of them is on skype .

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-25-2017 at 03:33 PM.
01-25-2017, 06:46 PM #2
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
This started 2 weeks ago when Ethen pm'ed me and told me he's a cid seller . I bought some to test and everything was good , then I bought 10 more cids and they was also good .

Last friday I decided to get 20 for 160$ and then I realized 15 of them were already banned so pm'ed Ethen on skype to tell him and since then I got no reply .

I recommended him to my friends and they got banned cids aswell .

He visited NGU yesterday so he can't say he didnt see my messages .

RIP for my 120$ (15cids x 8$) but I want to make sure anyone knows Ethen is a scammer .

Here you have the first conversation on my inbox , the rest of them is on skype .

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
01-25-2017, 07:33 PM #3
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Insight View Post

I dont want him getting banned or whatever . I just want my 120$ back , considering I bought 20cids with 160 and 15 were already banned , 15 is 3/4 from 20 , so 3/4 from 160 is 120$ .
01-29-2017, 12:59 PM #4
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?

It's been 5 days since dispute was created . Any update ?
01-30-2017, 01:22 AM #5
It's been 5 days since dispute was created . Any update ?

Sorry, have been super busy lately and kinda forgot. He has 1 more day to respond, otherwise he'll be banned until further notice. Best I can do is to tell you to escalate to PayPal.
01-30-2017, 11:18 AM #6
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Sorry, have been super busy lately and kinda forgot. He has 1 more day to respond, otherwise he'll be banned until further notice. Best I can do is to tell you to escalate to PayPal.

I have sent as friends and family and the only way to dispute this is claiming it was a unauthorized transaction but I can't proof that since I did it on my personal PC without a VPN .
01-31-2017, 08:07 PM #7
I have sent as friends and family and the only way to dispute this is claiming it was a unauthorized transaction but I can't proof that since I did it on my personal PC without a VPN .

User has been banned for scamming until further notice as he has failed to respond to dispute. Best I can do with what I can is tell you to escalate it with the PayPal through the phone. If you're lucky, they may decide to help you if you explain your situation. Furthermore, if the money was originated from a bank account, you can contact your bank to further escalate this issue. I can't do much from here.

Sorry,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo